Votes: 9 27.3%
  • No!

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Treason is the highest crime in the United States, it is even specified in the Constitution:

Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

It is now revealed that Obama and his criminal racket have been training and arming Al Qaeda for quite some time, particularly in Syria, USA TODAY and CBS have both broken the stories (although many alternate news sources have been saying this for years):

Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda

U.S. training Syrian rebels at secret bases - CBS News

Only citizens can be treasonous. Government folks are above the law. NAtional interst and all that. He should be impeached for treason and then tried. Given a fair day in court. But that isnt ever going to happen.

Petreus too accoding to your "logic," since he gave money to Sunnis with American blood on their hands.

He should resign for raising the cost of electricity. Are the chinks and Rooskies and Indian Hindus supporting him in his stupid effort? The man is a dolt.

Yep. There is a war on terror with al qaeda as the enemy. Been that way since 2001. Now we arm the al qaeda in order to overthrow yet another regime in teh ME. That's treason. Yes.

I don't think obama should be harmed at all. He should live and be healthy. I would rather see him taken out of the white house in handcuffs and leg irons. See everything he did dismantled and the nation restored. I want him to live, a healthy life, long enough to see his daughters forced to change their names so they aren't tainted by his stink.

I would add that it would be enjoyable to see him publicly humiliated, but Putin is already doing that.

Uhm, no. He isn't working with Al Qaeda.. just proposing negotiating with them... Now, I doubt the wisdom of that.. but hanging him for high treason?

That's a bit much.

Uhm, no. He isn't working with Al Qaeda.. just proposing negotiating with them... Now, I doubt the wisdom of that.. but hanging him for high treason?

That's a bit much.

So arming them in syria and handing them Libya isn't aiding the enemy? That's laughable.

Petreus too accoding to your "logic," since he gave money to Sunnis with American blood on their hands.

Deflection card.

Not at all. Just pointing out you're a hypocritical tool. We've decided, apparantly, that al queda is less dangerous than hezbollah and iran. Obama is rowing for Zion.

No, there are about 20,000 United States government officials that should hang for high treason; however, the focus of this thread is on the highest of all government officials, Obama himself.

That's a bit much.

So your claim is that USA Today and CBS news are reporting false stories?

in all fairness this is a no win situation for any US president or foreign leader.

The only winner can and will be Assad.

But he will be weakened by a victory, perhaps not fatally weakened,but history will not be kind

So I take it this is all fine with you? How's this a dumb ass thread when it's the truth and should be discussed?

The good thing about all these scandals is that the Authoritarian Pigs are exposing themselves and communicating their open contempt for the Rule of Law through the Constitution.

Forum List

Back