Zone1 Should Obese Women Win Beauty Pageants?

This is the latest example of how leftism expects everyone to not point out the obvious, and if you do you’re a big meanie.

Here’s a question… for all the leftists who are celebrating this, would you trade your looks/body with that woman’s?

99% wouldn’t, for obvious reasons.

No comment.

Meaning that you're undecided or you would rather not say? Btw, as a somewhat heavy woman myself, there's absolutely no way that I would enter myself into a beauty pageant because they're body competitions and I don't have a very good one. Just like I wouldn't enter myself in a dog show because I'm not a dog.

Woman's weightlifting (81 kg +) at the Paris Olympics will be held on August 11th ... tune in to see some plump women ... kind of girl you bring to a knife fight ...

Heavy women look younger ... healthier ... more able to survive famine ... what evolution selects for, if you believe in that stuff ...

These pageants need an electoral college whereby real people can overrule libtarded decisions like awarding a beauty contest winner for women to a male or to some morbidly obese woman.

Forum List

Back