Should OJ Simpson be paroled?

should Simpson be given parole

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
lets be clear, there's no shadow of a doubt in my mind that he's a murder. Having said I don't think it's right that he be punished by our justice system for that when he was already cleared in court of the muders. As much as he deserves to be in prision the rest of his life I don't want the integrity of the system compromised. I vote yes.

Based on the criterion for receiving parole.....probably

He was not sentenced for murder, which he got away with. His NFL pension will bring him millions which the families of his victims cannot touch.

There's no good reason to parole him. Let him finish the sentence.

He was not sentenced for murder, which he got away with. His NFL pension will bring him millions which the families of his victims cannot touch.

The parole board is supposed to ignore his celebrity and evaluate parole based on his behavior in prison and similar cases that were up for parole

The parole board is supposed to ignore his celebrity and evaluate parole based on his behavior in prison and similar cases that were up for parole

Then he should be happy I'm not on the parole board.

lets be clear, there's no shadow of a doubt in my mind that he's a murder. Having said I don't think it's right that he be punished by our justice system for that when he was already cleared in court of the muders. As much as he deserves to be in prision the rest of his life I don't want the integrity of the system compromised. I vote yes.
Why? So he can go back to playing golf to find Ron & Nichole's killer? The killer was on the golf course every time he played and he still couldn't catch him.

STFU.

OJ justly deserves life in prison where he can rot.

OJ brutally killed two people and got away with it

He was convicted of roughing up some guy over stealing his sports memorabilia

As much as we would like to punish him for the first, he was only convicted on the second

I

How many more years is his sentence and how much time has he served so far?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I've heard it said that another person that could be paroled soon is the kid who killed a whole bunch of people in the Washington D.C. area back in 2002: John Lee Malvo.

Not an iota of doubt in my mind that he killed Nicole and Ron, but a brain-dead jury let him walk, and nothing can be done about that, unfortunately.

He was convicted of other crimes and sentenced to, I think, 9 to thirty-something years, meaning earliest parole possible after 9 or anytime thereafter up until the end of the sentence. From what I've read, his parole eligibility will be based on how he's acted while incarcerated regarding the various prison rules he, like all others, is supposed to abide by, and all reports are that he's been a model prisoner with zero rules infractions so thus likely assured of being paroled at this time.

I don't like it but the rules are the rules and this sentence has nothing to do with the fact that he was lucky as hell to walk from his double murder trial. Them's the breaks.

he was given 33 years....he has served 9 years ....which is a third...he will be paroled if the board is fair...he has been a model prisoner ....he was convinced of armed robbery not murder....

we are not talking justice we are discussing parole hearings.....

Why can't the victims' families get his NFL pension?

That's too bad.

I guess he didn't get away scot free. Most people believe he is a murderer and he did go to prison for some years, but he didn't really pay his debt for those murders, either.

Forum List

Back