Should President Trump Pardon Hussaine Obama?

Are We Going to Witness The Indictment of a Former President Obama and His Staff? Obama, the worst President in history, is even worse than we imagined. Lock Hussaine and the Shadow Government up!

Send him to Gitmo.
I've seen this scene before, in Seinfeld.
They place Obama and his friends Bill and Hillary all in one cell for all eternity just to bug the hell out of each other.
Obama still in his Hawaiian shirt is trying to get the Hawaiian sand out his giant ears and Hillary is beating the Hell out of Bill with the dinner tray. Poetic Justice, life imitating art.

Are We Going to Witness The Indictment of a Former President Obama and His Staff? Obama, the worst President in history, is even worse than we imagined. Lock Hussaine and the Shadow Government up!

You gotta be sniffing aerosols.

You can't "pardon" somebody when there's no "crime" to pardon.

What 'crime' was Nixon pardoned for?

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

Text Of President Ford's Pardon Proclamation

This Russian Gate is just coming out Big Time....better get some new material
There is sufficient material in the Trump Russian connection to keep going for another two weeks before the whole rotten tycoon presidency comes apart at the seams. Beware the Ides of March.

You should really try doing stand-up comedy! You are hilarious!

Pardon him for what crime?

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974.

Thank you

but, specific crime, which is my point

And give us free silver, or at least top soil for gardens..

Thank you

If you read the pardon, no specific crime was mentioned.

Thank you

If you read the pardon, no specific crime was mentioned.

again, that was my point.

Forum List

Back