Should Pro-Palestinian Protests Be Banned In America ?

Hate speech is a made-up term in the United States .. and a dangerous precedent to follow from other countries that instituted it. Who would define what hate speech is? For example, to the muslims, anti-Israel protests are not hate speech. To Jews it is .. who is right?

The left just needs to eat their own on this .. as it spans two groups that biden desperately needs to win swing states: young voters 30 and under and muslims. The more violence that occurs .. the more constituency will get turned off by biden.
The overwhelming majority of Americans support Israel.
Overall, 65% in a latest NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll said the U.S. should support Israel publicly. That was true of big majorities of both parties — 77% of Republicans and 69% of Democrats.

Notably, independents were less likely to believe this — 54% thought the U.S. should publicly support Israel, but a third said the U.S. shouldn't say or do anything.

The pro-Palestianian protests have gone waaaay beyond "Freedom of Assembly". They are in the NOT Freedom to Commit Crimes category.

You do not get determine who does and does not have the right to Freedom of Assembly in this country. Pro-Israeli Demonstations are no always peaceful. Singling out just side is while not including the other is clearly against the law.

You do not get determine who does and does not have the right to Freedom of Assembly in this country. Pro-Israeli Demonstations are no always peaceful. Singling out just side is while not including the other is clearly against the law.
Again, we are talking about violation of law, not freedom of assembly. We do get to determine what our laws are and how they re to be enforced. I don't recall a single pro-Israel demonstration that was done illegally.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

History repeats itself over and over but super patriotic american clowns are always the last ones to learn from it.

GettyImages-1188734562.jpg

protest%20march.jpg

Sgain, we are talking about violation of law, not freedom of assembly. We do get to determine what our laws are and how they re to be enforced. I don't recall a single pro-Israel demonstration that was done illegally.

You are not winning me over. Both sides have committed violence. Oh, you do know how absolutely boring your arguments are. What you lack in honest content is only equal you own willing ignrance on the subject.

The overwhelming majority of Americans support Israel.
Overall, 65% in a latest NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll said the U.S. should support Israel publicly. That was true of big majorities of both parties — 77% of Republicans and 69% of Democrats.

Notably, independents were less likely to believe this — 54% thought the U.S. should publicly support Israel, but a third said the U.S. shouldn't say or do anything.
I don't disagree .. and I do not support the anti-Israel protests .. I just smile that the left is eating its own though. Why would we stop it? If the left sees it's a problem .. they should stop it. If the right attempts to ban such protests .. it only helps the left.

Such protests attract paid hooligans; therefore, they are a public nuisance and should be banned.

Originally posted by protectionist
You are saying it is clownish to be super American patriotic ?

Pretty much, protectionist...

"Morality be damned!! I'm for my country and its allies right or wrong..." is not something you'll hear from serious political thinkers...

I don't disagree .. and I do not support the anti-Israel protests .. I just smile that the left is eating its own though. Why would we stop it? If the left sees it's a problem .. they should stop it. If the right attempts to ban such protests .. it only helps the left.
It also puts cops back on the street, and stops wasting money on raghead lunatics. They're free speech isn't accomplishing anything. Americans hate the guts out them. I hope Israel kills every last Hamas dirtbag.

As for the Palestinians, they voted for Hamas, and they are more guilty that the thousands of Germans who got carpet bombed in World War 2.
I recall seeing them dancing and cheering after 9/11.

Confiscate the tents, and give them to homeless people. Burn the Keffiyets.

"Morality be damned!! I'm for my country and its allies right or wrong..." is not something you'll hear from serious political thinkers...
I'd say YOU are who is clownish, in addition to this clownish quote you posted.

My question is always now and always has been this. When fuck people like protectionist get the right to decide who is and/NOT patriotic.

No one individual or group of individuals has the right decide rights for any other person, regardless race, religion, ethic background or country of origin.

Last edited:
It also puts cops back on the street, and stops wasting money on raghead lunatics. They're free speech isn't accomplishing anything. Americans hate the guts out them. I hope Israel kills every last Hamas dirtbag.

As for the Palestinians, they voted for Hamas, and they are more guilty that the thousands of Germans who got carpet bombed in World War 2.
I recall seeing them dancing and cheering after 9/11.

Confiscate the tents, and give them to homeless people. Burn the Keffiyets.
This approach would not go well for Republicans in the 2024 elections, as the left would seize the opportunity to highlight repeatedly in campaign messaging: The Republicans are thwarting free speech, burning palestinian clothing and removing accomodations for protest. It's less than 6 months .. let them piss off Americans and demonstrate the left's response.

Where I think you're conflating the issues is .. a majority of Americans support Israel. a majority of Americans do not support the anti-Israel protests that continue to turn violent and it demonstrates issues with mass migrations, not forcing immigrants (legal and illegal) to assimilate with American values and creates chaos as each culture pouring into America is trying to force their own agendas.

Let the left eat its own!

Forum List

Back