should Ray Epps be arrested ?

LOLOL

No, the electoral college would still not go to Trump. Congress already certified the states' results on January 7th, 2021.

face-palm-gif.278959
Congress will be sent evidence of a fraudulent elections, A new set or electors, and we will see if they accept.. next time don’t cheat

When Trump is certified as the president of the United States January 25, 2023 you guys should probably go to the capital and protest lol

On January 25th 2023, you'll be cool if we point and laugh at how poorly you understood how the constitution works....right?

This is a situation that will easily come to an indisputable conclusion. Either Trump is somehow 'certified' as president on January 25th, 2023.....or he won't be.

Will you admit you're utterly clueless about how any of this works when that doesn't happen? Or will you make up yet another piece of comforting fantasy to explain away your failure? Like you did about Ray Epps and how electors are appointed.

On January 25th 2023, you'll be cool if we point and laugh at how poorly you understood how the constitution works....right?

This is a situation that will easily come to an indisputable conclusion. Either Trump is somehow 'certified' as president on January 25th, 2023.....or he won't be.

Will you admit you're utterly clueless about how any of this works when that doesn't happen? Or will you make up yet another piece of comforting fantasy to explain away your failure? Like you did about Ray Epps and how electors are appointed.
We never had a stolen election, we will see what congress will do when we toss Democrat stupid stolen fraudulent votes lol

If they can prove there enough fraudulent votes they will decertify in most likely arrest. If you want to join the arrest crew bring your ass down to Arizona. Lol

Arizona already tried to prove that. Cyber Ninja's found even more votes for Biden. :lmao:

It’s up to legislators to fix a fraudulent election, It will be fixed and I’ll be up to Congress to accept them or not.. but when they do please show up to the capital and protest

There's no such provision in the constitution to 'fix' a presidential election years after the electoral college came to its vote.

You've invented another psuedo-legal fantasy.

Many hours they refuse to release.. heheh time is coming

LOL

Again, I've been hearing that for 21 months so far, and counting. You remind me of the conservatives who kept insisting, just wait, Bush will find those WMD's. Two decades later and I'm still waiting.

Congress will be sent evidence of a fraudulent elections, A new set or electors, and we will see if they accept.. next time don’t cheat

None of that is in the constitution. There's absolutely nothing in the constitution about a SECOND electoral college for the same election.

You've imagined all of it.

Is this it? Just you sharing your fantasies about a process you don't understand?

We never had a stolen election, we will see what congress will do when we toss Democrat stupid stolen fraudulent votes lol

Its such a simple question: If Trump isn't certified as the President on January 25th 2023.....will you admit you didn't know what you were talking about?

Either he will be, or he won't. There will be zero ambiguity on the matter.

Why the reluctance to commit to an answer? Its almost like you don't believe your own fantasy.

LOLOLOL

Quote the Constitution that says a president can be unseated by any measure other than impeachment, 25th Amendment, or death. You're hysterical! :lmao:

LOLOLOL

Quote the Constitution that says a president can be unseated by any measure other than impeachment, 25th Amendment, or death. You're hysterical! :lmao:

The actual constitution.....or the one 45 has stored in the rectal database?

They don't quite match.

How many of these dates have been predicted, and passed, yet Biden remains in office. I can't tell if these schmucks really believe the nonsense they spew or if they think they're getting anyone's goat? They don't seem to realize all they do is entertain people.

How many of these dates have been predicted, and passed, yet Biden remains in office. I can't tell if these schmucks really believe the nonsense they spew or if they think they're getting anyone's goat? They don't seem to realize all they do is entertain people.

How many have been predicted by 45? I know only the one: January 25th, 2023.

Yet he seems to be very reluctant to stand behind his prediction. Odd that.

Forum List

Back