Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

What else can you do with a cult other than “deprogrammed”?

It’s not gonna happen but clearly you folks need to step away from the cult

I don't think I could really convey how much I don't give a fuck about anything you do or say on here. I never read your posts, they're not worthy of anyone's time that has more than half a brain. You're one of the stupidest posters on this board, and that's saying a lot since there are so many of them. Have a nice day now.

Not at all I’m saying that honest leaders are more desirable than dishonest ones. And the more honesty and transparency we have in our leadership the less “programmed” our population will be. I’d think even you would agree with that

Is Biden honest?

Republicans need more than a deprogramming, they are past the point of deprogramming. Lobotomy might be a better solution.

Republicans need more than a deprogramming, they are past the point of deprogramming. Lobotomy might be a better solution.

You need something but I'd likely get banned

Worthless and weak leftist, nothing to contribute to a good society

I don't think I could really convey how much I don't give a fuck about anything you do or say on here. I never read your posts, they're not worthy of anyone's time that has more than half a brain. You're one of the stupidest posters on this board, and that's saying a lot since there are so many of them. Have a nice day now.
Dude… we have read your idiotic posts.

Talk about stupid

Last edited:
Can you point to any post you've ever made on here calling him out on his dishonesty, or any negative comments about the D/left at all?
So you can point to yourself calling out any of Trump’s endless lies?

No?

Oh

We are the last bastion of intellectual honesty, hard work, and common sense, yes you must rid yourself of that to have what you want, a cesspool

Have you pointed out any of Biden's
Comparing Trump’s endless stream of lies to anything Biden has said is just stupid.

I have seen Biden exaggerate… Trump just outright lies and lies about his lies.

I’m sure you feel differently… but then… cult

Comparing Trump’s endless stream of lies to anything Biden has said is just stupid.

I have seen Biden exaggerate… Trump just outright lies and lies about his lies.

I’m sure you feel differently… but then… cult

This Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back