Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

Comparing Trump’s endless stream of lies to anything Biden has said is just stupid.

I have seen Biden exaggerate… Trump just outright lies and lies about his lies.

I’m sure you feel differently… but then… cult
Biden lied about being at ground zero the day after 911 there is one!

Biden lied about being at ground zero the day after 911 there is one!
Actually YOU Just lied..just as egregiously. He said he was there THE NEXT DAY.. and he was actually there nine days later

OMG!!! Horrible!

He was THERE. He saw the devastation. That was the point

Good example of the trivial “lies” you convict him of.

And of your OWN dishonesty

Actually YOU Just lied..just as egregiously. He said he was there THE NEXT DAY.. and he was actually there nine days later

OMG!!! Horrible!

He was THERE. He saw the devastation. That was the point

Good example of the trivial “lies” you convict him of.

And of your OWN dishonesty
You are so far gone you think carter was a good president most likely

Can you point to any post you've ever made on here calling him out on his dishonesty, or any negative comments about the D/left at all?
There are a few posts but I don’t feel like digging back right now. I like to focus most my critiques on Trumpsters. Why does any of this matter?

I don't think I could really convey how much I don't give a fuck about anything you do or say on here. I never read your posts, they're not worthy of anyone's time that has more than half a brain. You're one of the stupidest posters on this board, and that's saying a lot since there are so many of them. Have a nice day now.
Uhhh you literally just contradicted yourself by replying to him. You said you don’t read his posts cause they aren’t worthy of anybody’s time. You obviously just read one of his posts and just spent time writing a response.

There are a few posts but I don’t feel like digging back right now. I like to focus most my critiques on Trumpsters. Why does any of this matter?

It shows you're one dimensional and lack the ability to comment intelligently or rationally on the topic.

Uhhh you literally just contradicted yourself by replying to him. You said you don’t read his posts cause they aren’t worthy of anybody’s time. You obviously just read one of his posts and just spent time writing a response.

I read it because the idiot quoted me, and I responded for the same reason. Good Lord. :laughing0301:

You need something but I'd likely get banned

Worthless and weak leftist, nothing to contribute to a good society
says the trash who played dress up on Jan 6th and went bat shit crazy over total lies, and attacked and beat cops and ran around chanting "hang mike pence" like total garbage. And its all on video and the whole world saw it and the whole world is laughing at the MAGA trash.

You people are beyond worthless, you are a drain on society and America. On top of that you are gullible sheep easily manipulated by lies. On top of that your last two presidents were utter failures and GW Bush started with Bill Clinton's balanced budget, blew up the economy, started 2 failed and mis-managed wars and left office with trillion dollar deficits and the balanced budget destroyed because of his failure. Trump then took the deficit to $3T/yr in total disgrace and failure and left office with the country in riot and ruin.

Every aspect of the republicans is a disgrace, a lie, a crime, corruption, or massive spending bills and debt and deficit (and let's not forget about those freedom fries remember that utter disgrace). The leader of your party committed multiple serious crimes with overwhelming evidence proving his guilt on numerous levels and all you can do is cry like little children and play victim and ignore all the evidence and pretend nothing happened, because you are too weak to admit that he is guilty despite the massive evidence proving his guilt.

And lets not forget Trump lost all his fake election fraud court cases and audits and all you weaklings can muster is that the 50+ judges are all "in on the steal" or "paid off", because you are too weak to admit Trump is lying about fraud.

Last edited:
says the trash who played dress up on Jan 6th and went bat shit crazy over total lies, and attacked and beat cops and ran around chanting "hang mike pence" like total garbage. And its all on video and the whole world saw it and the whole world is laughing at the MAGA trash.

You people are beyond worthless, you are a drain on society and America. On top of that you are gullible sheep easily manipulated by lies. On top of that your last two presidents were utter failures and GW Bush started with Bill Clinton's balanced budget, blew up the economy, started 2 failed and mis-managed wars and left office with trillion dollar deficits and the balanced budget destroyed because of his failure. Trump then took the deficit to $3T/yr in total disgrace and failure and left office with the country in riot and ruin.

Every aspect of the republicans is a disgrace, a lie, a crime, corruption, or massive spending bills and debt and deficit (and let's not forget about those freedom fries remember that utter disgrace). The leader of your party committed multiple serious crimes with overwhelming evidence proving his guilt on numerous levels and all you can do is cry like little children and play victim and ignore all the evidence and pretend nothing happened, because you are too weak to admit that he is guilty despite the massive evidence proving his guilt.

And lets not forget Trump lost all his fake election fraud court cases and audits and all you weaklings can muster is that the 50+ judges are all "in on the steal" or "paid off", because you are too weak to admit Trump is lying about fraud.

I was nowhere near DC on J6 you little lying feeble excuse for a real man. Stop lying

Forum List

Back