Should San Francisco mayor Ed Lee be arrested or at the very least recalled?

Should the mayor be held accountable?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
When will common sense enter into situations like this.
Everybody is saying we did the right thing...
Not our fault....
Now politicians are stepping up and saying we need more laws to deal with this.
More bureaucracy....

And a woman is dead....
And we hear that securing the border is racist...

What the fuck is going on here?

This will be the discussion for a few days....
Nothing will get done....
A month or two from now it will happen again....

And all the left will talk about is some gay people are being given a hard time...

I voted yes, but the communists in the city will want to give him a medal and execute the surviving family members of Kathryn Steinle - in fact I think Dianne Feinstein and Jerry Brown have started a campaign to have her children executed. Barack Obama said that the execution of Kathryn Steinle surviving family members is the fault of Congressional Republicans and ordered the IRS to audit and cook up criminal prosecution against all California Republicans.

I voted yes, but the communists in the city will want to give him a medal and execute the surviving family members of Kathryn Steinle - in fact I think Dianne Feinstein and Jerry Brown have started a campaign to have her children executed. Barack Obama said that the execution of Kathryn Steinle surviving family members is the fault of Congressional Republicans and ordered the IRS to audit and cook up criminal prosecution against all California Republicans.

John Chisolm is flying in from Wisconsin to train CA state and local officials how to conduct John Doe investigations complete with gag orders so that inconvenient people like the Steinles can be brought to heel.

If a state can break federal law, then how is it that the left supports fining bakers for not making cakes for gay weddings?

Having a sanctuary city is AGAINST federal law as it breaks the law that congress enacted. What does everyone not understand about this? If this law was enforced, that mayor could be thrown in jail yesterday if he helped enact that provision.

The left can NOT run to the supreme court, then insist we follow their rulings on the one hand, then in the other hand, demand we ignore the law of the land because it fits their agenda.

We say, "we want states rights!" You say, "we want centralized government." So which one is it? Go on record. If you want to have an ILLEGAL SANCTUARY CITY, tell us all!

He is STILL defending the sanctuary city policy that led to the death of Miss Steinle.

The WHOLE city council should be held accountable. Were I the family, I would be filing a Civil RICO against the whole board.

Well thats because you are stupid.

The family can however sue the City- and if they chose to do so- will probably win.

I'm stupid? The City Council decided that they wanted to make a political statement by protecting illegal aliens. That is against the law. They chose politics over the one thing they are empowered by the COTUS to do, namely protect the public.

If the family files a Civil RICO they can go after the Council members INDIVIDUALLY. They can't use the city's money to defend themselves. I think that that is a good idea. Why should the citizens of San Fran suffer for the idiocy of their elected representatives? Make the idiots suffer.

Or are you simply too stupid to understand what I was advocating, so dug yourself a deep hole that you are likewise too stupid to get out of?

He is STILL defending the sanctuary city policy that led to the death of Miss Steinle.

The WHOLE city council should be held accountable. Were I the family, I would be filing a Civil RICO against the whole board.

Well thats because you are stupid.

The family can however sue the City- and if they chose to do so- will probably win.

I'm stupid? The City Council decided that they wanted to make a political statement by protecting illegal aliens. That is against the law. They chose politics over the one thing they are empowered by the COTUS to do, namely protect the public.

If the family files a Civil RICO they can go after the Council members INDIVIDUALLY. They can't use the city's money to defend themselves. I think that that is a good idea. Why should the citizens of San Fran suffer for the idiocy of their elected representatives? Make the idiots suffer.

Or are you simply too stupid to understand what I was advocating, so dug yourself a deep hole that you are likewise too stupid to get out of?
Yes you are stupid

First of all- we don't have a City Council.
Secondly- Our county Supervisors passed the law 25 years ago- not a single member is still on the board.
Thirdly- Civil Rico Acts are for 'organized crime', and you can't even establish what the crime is, AND because the Supervisors act as legislators, on behalf of voters, passing a law does not constitute breaking a law.

Bullshit, they mayor and city counsel made a conscious decision to release criminals back into their city when there was an alternative, that is depraved indifference and as such all of them should be charged with depraved indifference murder. Your BS comparisons don't rise to that level.

So...vote for someone else next election. We get the government we deserve because we get the government we elect. Incompetence or failures of public policy by elected officials is not criminal.

Actually when they violate the law and someone dies as a result of their actions it is criminal. Violating federal law is not part of their official responsibilities and they are culpable.
they didn't violate a law for the millionth time. A state can not obstruct the fed from enforcing immigration law but it IS NOT OBLIGATED to enforce the law for the federal government.

Title 8, Section 1373A of the United States Code

(b) Additional authority of government entities Notwithstanding any other provision of Federal, State, or local law, no person or agency may prohibit, or in any way restrict, a Federal, State, or local government entity from doing any of the following with respect to information regarding the immigration status, lawful or unlawful, of any individual: (1) Sending such information to, or requesting or receiving such information from, the Immigration and Naturalization Service. (2) Maintaining such information. (3) Exchanging such information with any other Federal, State, or local government entity.

The San Fransisco city government prohibited their agencies from following federal law, they violated federal law by doing so.
No, they did not violate that law.

Oh OK, if you say so. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

That is bullshit, Lee said he would not turn over illegals to the feds, even known criminals.

1. Link?
2. How does that contradict anything I've posted?

Further he violated federal law by not bringing the city into compliance once he came to office and retaining restrictions on city agencies from following the law.

What "Federal Law" did he violate? Be specific.

See post #62

San Francisco's "Sanctuary City" ordinance does not violate the codes you posted.

Have you got a reading comprehension problem?

no person or agency may prohibit, or in any way restrict

Here is SF's "City of Refuge" ordinance:

City and County of San Francisco San Francisco Administrative Code Chapter 12H Immigration Status

What part of that "prohibits" or "restricts"?

How about you ask the freaking sheriff who said it would have been a violation of policy to notify ICE?

Last edited:
1. Link?

See post #62

San Francisco's "Sanctuary City" ordinance does not violate the codes you posted.

City and County of San Francisco San Francisco Administrative Code Chapter 12H Immigration Status

How about you ask the freaking sheriff you said it would have been a violation of policy to notify ICE?
What is your cities policy when your cops pull over an undocumented Mexican?

1. Link?

See post #62

How about you ask the freaking sheriff you said it would have been a violation of policy to notify ICE?

There is no law that demands cities notify ICE in situations like this.

And that changes things, HOW?

Doesn't it bother you at all that the Feds sent a serial deported criminal to San Francisco instead of just deporting him in the first place?

The Feds honored a warrant.

A moot one which anyone with at least one functioning synapse would recognize. San Francisco doesn't enforce warrants issued 20 years ago for possession of marijuana.

The warrant was for sales not possession, but I just found out ICE did'n turn him over to SF, the federal bureau of prisons did.

After serving 46 months at a lockup in Victorville (San Bernardino County) for felony re-entry into the country, Lopez-Sanchez was sent to San Francisco in March by the federal Bureau of Prisons rather than being transferred into U.S. immigration custody.

S.F. drug warrant helped accused killer stay in U.S. - SFGate

Which makes it even worse. The Feds had him and shouldn't have given him to SF.

Remind me again who's releasing 30,000 of these folks back on our streets per year. There's your answer.

See post #62

Don't live in a city. Texas law enforcement largely cooperates with ICE.

every leftist that is mayor of one of those cities should be held accountable and charged as an accessory in every crime an illegal commits

but they can't be held responsible b/c they lack the morals to do so.

If obama actually gave a single fuck about America, he would force this shit to end

but hey, if he only had a son....

See post #62

Doesn't it bother you at all that the Feds sent a serial deported criminal to San Francisco instead of just deporting him in the first place?

A moot one which anyone with at least one functioning synapse would recognize. San Francisco doesn't enforce warrants issued 20 years ago for possession of marijuana.

The warrant was for sales not possession, but I just found out ICE did'n turn him over to SF, the federal bureau of prisons did.

After serving 46 months at a lockup in Victorville (San Bernardino County) for felony re-entry into the country, Lopez-Sanchez was sent to San Francisco in March by the federal Bureau of Prisons rather than being transferred into U.S. immigration custody.

Remind me again who's releasing 30,000 of these folks back on our streets per year. There's your answer.
Remind me who's hiring these people? There's the real criminals

See post #62

There is no law that demands cities notify ICE in situations like this.

There is a law that you can't have policies for preventing people from doing it. Why do you support criminals?

every leftist that is mayor of one of those cities should be held accountable and charged as an accessory in every crime an illegal commits

If obama actually gave a single fuck about America, he would force this shit to end

Actually it was under Reagan when Mexicans stopped only coming here for seasonal migrants work that Mexicans would only do. He's writing up the regulations so he could undermine the American middle class by flooding the market with cheap labor. Bush didn't do anything about it and remember McCain said jobs Americans wouldn't do? How soon you right wingers forget

Remind me who's hiring these people? There's the real criminals

You're right, why aren't you demanding they be prosecuted?

When I'm near a computer I can show you how under Bill Clinton Rae we're off when Bush got into office they went down to practically nothing and now that Obama is in charge work rates have gone up again. We all know Republicans love the cheap labor

Actually it was under Reagan when Mexicans stopped only coming here for seasonal migrants work that Mexicans would only do. He's writing up the regulations so he could undermine the American middle class by flooding the market with cheap labor. Bush didn't do anything about it and remember McCain said jobs Americans wouldn't do? How soon you right wingers forget

Excuse me, McCain lost, you think there might be a reason for that?

Forum List

Back