Should She Be Arrested? Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump In Shocking Photo Shoot

her career is already tanking!

DBJ0J8sXgAAPg8B.jpg

the media is reporting that Barron was watching TV and the news came on and he thought the photo was real...

Breaking Update

KATHY GRIFFIN TRAUMATIZES 11 Year-Old Barron Trump Who Thought Disgusting Image Was His Dad!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/kathy-griffin-traumatizes-11-year-old-barron-trump-thought-image-dad/

Barron needs to stop being such a Snowflake

He needs to go big game hunting with his brothers so that a little blood doesn't traumatize him so much

Yeah, what 11 year old doesn't like seeing the severed head of his dad?

Plus he'll see at lot worse than that once you fascists get your death camps running.

You are truly gutter scum, the epitome of what it means to be a Soros democrat.

I don't give a shit if she apologies or loses gigs. Who cares? She's still the same person.

The is the Regressive Left. They'd LOVE to see Trump's head on a stick, it's who they are. They're consumed by hate.

She'll get standing ovations at her next shows. And we move on.

It was a natural reaction from Kathy Griffin

Suppose you were walking down the street and saw Trump's head lying on the sidewalk......would you kick it into the gutter or pick it up?

I don't give a shit if she apologies or loses gigs. Who cares? She's still the same person.

The is the Regressive Left. They'd LOVE to see Trump's head on a stick, it's who they are. They're consumed by hate.

She'll get standing ovations at her next shows. And we move on.

Yes, when you talk about grabbing pussies and mocking disabled reporters, you are going to get a lot of hate.

It was a natural reaction from Kathy Griffin

Suppose you were walking down the street and saw Trump's head lying on the sidewalk......would you kick it into the gutter or pick it up?

Hate and violence are the natural reaction for all of you leftists..

I don't blame Kathy Griffin for being gutter scum, she is a democrat, it is her nature.

Forum List

Back