🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Supreme Court Justices have life long appointments?

Republicans are the ones who freed the slaves and Republicans are the ones who fought for civil rights.
Democrats are the ones who tried to filibuster both.

Put it this way, if a republican freed the slaves, its because they owned a few and if any of these losers fought for civil rights, then they're indian givers, cause they show trying to take em back.

You do realize that the Republicans did fight the major civil rights battles...right...and the democrats used lynching, bombs, dogs, fire hoses and police batons to stop them...right?

southern democrats. and they're all republicans now so why do wingers keep bringing that up. lincoln is rolling over in his grave at what you'e done to his party.

Really? They're ALL Republicans now? Name them. Fucking name the racist southern Democrats who became Republicans. Do it, or go sit back in your corner and let the people with 3-digit IQs talk.

List them or admit you talked out of your ass . . . like always.

that was more than 40 years ago, cesspit. the bigoted kkk dems are all republican since the passage of the civil rights laws.

now be quiet, freak. you must have someone to chain up waiting for you.

No, they aren't....the democrat racists simply changed tactics and goals....they decided to stop the beatings and murder and just buy votes with government goodies.....and they changed their goal....they don't want to control just blacks, they now want to control everyone.....

They are still racists to their core.....every single major political group that makes up the democrat party is openly and proudly racist....the leadership of the democrat party is openly racist as well.......including the current democrat President. obama sat in an openly and proudly racist church for 20 years...an activity that would disqualify any other politician from political office...but since the democrat party is the home of all racists...they just didn't care.

Put it this way, if a republican freed the slaves, its because they owned a few and if any of these losers fought for civil rights, then they're indian givers, cause they show trying to take em back.

You do realize that the Republicans did fight the major civil rights battles...right...and the democrats used lynching, bombs, dogs, fire hoses and police batons to stop them...right?

southern democrats. and they're all republicans now so why do wingers keep bringing that up. lincoln is rolling over in his grave at what you'e done to his party.

Wrong...the racists stayed democrats...the non racists stopped being democrats....bill clinton's best freind and political mentor..stayed a democrat...and was a racist, j. william fulbright......obama.....jeremiah wright stayed a democrat and is a rabid racist....as is obama.......

And please let's not forget Robert Byrd.
I don't really recall anything in the Constitution about the Supreme Court giving marching orders to the other branches of government.

They don't. You just don't like it.

Did you know you make no frigging sense, or do I get the honor of being the first to give you that ice-water-in-the-face dose of reality?

They who? Don't what? Don't like what? Give up the lame attempts at clever drive-by one liners, because it's clearly not your metier. Strive to draw SOME coherent line of conversational logic between your previous post, my response, and whatever rebuttal you're struggling to form into human language. Right now, you're just mumbling and scratching yourself, Captain Caveman.

The Supreme Court. Alzheimer much?

Only possible explanation for talking to you as though you're a human being. Won't make that mistake again. Ta. :fu:

the problem, cesspit, is *you* can't be treated like a human being.

Oh, gosh, the poster girl for misogyny doesn't approve of me. I'll cry myself to sleep.

Really? They're ALL Republicans now? Name them. Fucking name the racist southern Democrats who became Republicans. Do it, or go sit back in your corner and let the people with 3-digit IQs talk.

that was more than 40 years ago, cesspit. the bigoted kkk dems are all republican since the passage of the civil rights laws.

It's funny how "They all are" doesn't sound or look anything like a list. It's almost like you CAN'T list them, because you made a vague, bullshit claim, got called on it, and are now trying to run and hide behind personal attacks. And by the way, I am - as always - laughing and your hypocritical intolerance, twat.

Meanwhile, let me say it again: You want to accuse Republicans of being the home of racist former Democrats? Prove it. List them. "All of them, now shut up" is the same as "None of them, I'm just big chickenshit liar".

Let's see if you can even produce a post that's not all about your personal shame at fapping to thoughts of my sex life, let alone that contains actual facts.

quiet, trashmouth.

No, they aren't....the democrat racists simply changed tactics and goals....they decided to stop the beatings and murder and just buy votes with government goodies.....and they changed their goal....they don't want to control just blacks, they now want to control everyone.....

They are still racists to their core.....every single major political group that makes up the democrat party is openly and proudly racist....the leadership of the democrat party is openly racist as well.......including the current democrat President. obama sat in an openly and proudly racist church for 20 years...an activity that would disqualify any other politician from political office...but since the democrat party is the home of all racists...they just didn't care.

nice fantasy.

:cuckoo:

nice fantasy.

:cuckoo:

Show me how this is fantasy...la raza, the congressional black caucus, the nation of islam.....all racists...and they all support the democrats........

Did obama sit in a racist church for 20 years, or not?

Did bill clinton award the Presidential Medal of Freedom to his good friend and political mentor....and rabid racist, j. william fulbright?

It's funny how "They all are" doesn't sound or look anything like a list. It's almost like you CAN'T list them, because you made a vague, bullshit claim, got called on it, and are now trying to run and hide behind personal attacks. And by the way, I am - as always - laughing and your hypocritical intolerance, twat.

Meanwhile, let me say it again: You want to accuse Republicans of being the home of racist former Democrats? Prove it. List them. "All of them, now shut up" is the same as "None of them, I'm just big chickenshit liar".

Let's see if you can even produce a post that's not all about your personal shame at fapping to thoughts of my sex life, let alone that contains actual facts.

quiet, trashmouth.

Strike two.

Your quote:

"southern democrats. and they're all republicans now"

Can you list them? The fact that your big "supporting evidence" is "Shut up, don't talk, just believe me, SHUT UP!" I'm going to say you can't, and you know you can't.

But by all means, hurl some more insults and withhold your oh-so-necessary permission to speak some more. THAT will distract everyone from the fact that you lied and got called on it.

All the Southern Democrats are Republicans now? NAME THEM.

Forum List

Back