Should The Donald Admit It Is Impossible To Be a Common Sense Conservative

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
We all admire the way he tried, but let's face it, there is not much common sense in "conservatism." He really should have a press conference and say abortion is a woman's choice and recreational pot should be totally legal.

Trumpery is not "common sense" anything and normal intelligent people do not "admire" what he has done.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm going to be able to vote for him, cause he is at least half-crazy....but so was Winston Churchill...and Theodore Roosevelt, too.

But even if he makes a mess of things, he identified the festering problems with a keen glance of genius and had the guts to start a conversation about them...illegal immigration...legal immigration from the Middle-Eastern Culture which obviously is not compatible with Western Civilization...the sucking of jobs from this country to others who don't play by the same rules...the gutting of the Middle Class.

The most amazing thing he has done is make Ted Cruz the establishment candidate.

I thank him for what he has done for the country...he has blown up the political correctness Nazis....that's a big deal.

A smart man once said:

"The Liberty of Discussion is the foundation of all other Liberties".

I don't know if I'm going to be able to vote for him, cause he is at least half-crazy....but so was Winston Churchill...and Theodore Roosevelt, too.

But even if he makes a mess of things, he identified the festering problems with a keen glance of genius and had the guts to start a conversation about them...illegal immigration...legal immigration from the Middle-Eastern Culture which obviously is not compatible with Western Civilization...the sucking of jobs from this country to others who don't play by the same rules...the gutting of the Middle Class.

The most amazing thing he has done is make Ted Cruz the establishment candidate.

I thank him for what he has done for the country...he has blown up the political correctness Nazis....that's a big deal.

A smart man once said:

"The Liberty of Discussion is the foundation of all other Liberties".
another smart man once said ....."if you piss off a lot of people who you would like to support you,dont be surprised when you dont get their support"....

Forum List

Back