Should the law in america be based on the Bible and God's law of course within the framework of the constitution?

" ... But the thing that David had done displeased the Lord." -- 2 Samuel 11:27 ... I can see why you decided to not include the reference ...

That's what baptism is for ...
My original post was thou shalt not committ adultery. It's not a suggestion it's a commandment
most presidents and generals have fallen into the trap.
" ... But the thing that David had done displeased the Lord." -- 2 Samuel 11:27 ... I can see why you decided to not include the reference ...

That's what baptism is for ...
We could go back and forth about the morality of joe biden vs donald trump all day.
But like I said in my original post, "thou shalt not committ adultery."
We would probably never be able to vote if we elimated the adultuerer prez.

I've heard preachers in sermons talk about there being some 613 commandments. I guess this is the list.

One claimed indoor plumbing became a controversy for churches when it became popular in the late 1800's.

605. Prepare latrines outside the camps.
(Deuteronomy 23:13)

I'll go with No.

No but it is implied that they should be i guess if rulers go against God we have a right to rebell as Christians that is implied to me
Who's leading your rebellion?

Do you believe wearing a white hood is a true representation of God's ways?

No but it is implied that they should be i guess if rulers go against God we have a right to rebell as Christians that is implied to me

Rulers are appointed by God and are blessed with His wisdom and Grace ... if your King does it, it's not against God's will ... Charles III speaks for God in all countries graced by the Church of England ... including the American Colonies ...

Christians do not rebel against God ... they do not rebel against those God set over them either ... think 79 AD ...

5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
--- Ephesians Chapter 6

Rulers are appointed by God and are blessed with His wisdom and Grace ... if your King does it, it's not against God's will ... Charles III speaks for God in all countries graced by the Church of England ... including the American Colonies ...

Christians do not rebel against God ... they do not rebel against those God set over them either ... think 79 AD ...

5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
--- Ephesians Chapter 6
I do like the royals of England

I do like the royals of England

Then you do not like God ... worse, that makes you a heretic ... God ALONE graced the Windsors of England with the wisdom and skills to rule His people in His name ... that includes Americans ...

Democracy and rebellion is of Satan ... July 4th, 1776 was the day HEATHENS took over the world ...

=====

I don't necessarily agree with my statements here ... but you need to be clear why we DON'T use the Bible for our laws ... why we don't kneel before Chuckles the Turd ... why we STAND for our National Anthem ...

You seem confused about that ...

Forum List

Back