Should the presidency be reduced to a single term?

Funny coming from the party that says the 2nd Amendment is outdated and the document was written by white supremacist slave owners.

The Second Amendment was written to ensure the arming of militias
NOT the arming of an 18 year old who wants to slaughter schoolchildren

The 'will of the people' in 2020 wasn't very well thought out. :omg:
Hopefully next time it will be better. :)

You mean disposing of a poorly qualified President who showed inept leadership during COVID?

That was well thought out

Jan 6 proved it

No...

You usually can't get much done on that level with a crummy four years...

But the four-year term allows We The People to make course-corrections within a reasonable time frame in the event that they purchased a lemon...

--------------

It would be much better for the country to devise a system of Consistent Policy then let the parties fight it out over the best way to implement...

You mean disposing of a poorly qualified President who showed inept leadership during COVID?

That was well thought out

Jan 6 proved it
Trump's leadership during Covid was sandbagged. Notice that Trump isn't being blamed for the mess the Covid response has wrought on the country. The cure has devastated the country.

No, I don't think that is a good idea.

I believe like the house that the president should be reelected every 2 years without limits. This would allow us the people to elect people we fault that worked for us. Giving out one term would allow them to stab us in the back the entire term.

Everyone on a 6 year term. Stagger House and Senate so that a third is replaced every 2 years. The House current 2 years is insane. You work in your first year and spend the second one on primaries and campaign.

I'd love to see an upper age limit for prez candidates. It would probably be helpful if they were born after the Ice Age.

It's sad to see our president almost needing to be carried out to their podium for every appearance.

Then, they're often seen "wandering" aimlessly onstage, or on the WH lawn.

Forum List

Back