Should they have sent a social worker instead?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
A deputy officer was attacked in Montgomery County, Maryland, and had to shoot the attacker. Twelve round center mass, but he kept advancing.

The video is disturbing:

https://streamable.com/9qawjq

The backstory:

"A Montgomery County sheriff’s deputy shot and killed a man in Gaithersburg on Saturday morning after the man caused two car crashes and attacked the deputy with a large piece of wood, Sheriff Darren M. Popkin said..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...90dce0-6893-11eb-8c64-9595888caa15_story.html

“There’s more to the story due to the erratic behavior of this gentleman to include his driving and his behavior when confronted by the deputy sheriff,” Jones said.

Well, duh-

It'd be interesting to see what comes of this.

How would it have been a harm to have sent a professional mental health worker along?

A deputy officer was attacked in Montgomery County, Maryland, and had to shoot the attacker. Twelve round center mass, but he kept advancing.

The video is disturbing:

https://streamable.com/9qawjq

The backstory:

"A Montgomery County sheriff’s deputy shot and killed a man in Gaithersburg on Saturday morning after the man caused two car crashes and attacked the deputy with a large piece of wood, Sheriff Darren M. Popkin said..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...90dce0-6893-11eb-8c64-9595888caa15_story.html
Oops!
This video has been removed for violating our Terms of Service.

How would it have been a harm to have sent a professional mental health worker along?
Maybe no harm. Maybe the social worker would have been injured. Maybe it would have increased response time, unless a social worker rides around with every cop. Lots of maybes!

Maybe no harm. Maybe the social worker would have been injured. Maybe it would have increased response time, unless a social worker rides around with every cop. Lots of maybes!

There is always. Maybe they would have been successful in dealing with the issue.

Daily Dispatch
The cop was successful with dealing with the issue IMO.

“There’s more to the story due to the erratic behavior of this gentleman to include his driving and his behavior when confronted by the deputy sheriff,” Jones said.
Sounds like a mafia whore talking shit.
Whoever suggested that should have been shot and killed for good measure. I don't want any of those people left alive to come after me, that's for dead sure.

Sounds like a mafia whore talking shit.
Whoever suggested that should have been shot and killed for good measure. I don't want any of those people left alive to come after me, that's for dead sure.

And people wonder why we are such a violent society.

There is always. Maybe they would have been successful in dealing with the issue.

Daily Dispatch
I suspect the event went down very quickly, too quick for a social worker to work those social working skills.

Just another murderer in a Democrat blue uniform with a gun and a badge. Those cops are killers, working up a situational / legal justification to fire a weapon on a sus at every opportunity. Their job as always is to enforce the mob rule of the organized crime networks, and to promote and compel the prostitution of the district.

Daily Dispatch
I suspect the event went down very quickly, too quick for a social worker to work those social working skills.

Maybe so but my question remains.

Daily Dispatch

Maybe so but my question remains.
As it will.

suspect the event went down very quickly, too quick for a social worker to work those social working skills
Something happened too fast for the professional liars to cock up "the usual" lies and slander with respect to the "mental health" of the suspect — whom the cops thought it would be easier to murder right away given the opportunity and justification.

So the video was removed but someone saved it on Youtube:

So the video was removed but someone saved it on Youtube:

After watching the video, I have reconsidered. A social worker would have made all the difference. A social worker could have taken a beating from the large man swinging a stick. While the social worker gets beaten with the stick, the cop has an opportunity to taze the out of control man and cuff him. I am sure the social worker would receive only minor injuries.

Forum List

Back