Should trump back American printers by putting tariffs on his imported chinese bibles ?

Welsh peasant and atheist Tommy Tithead wanting God's word raised in price even more .

Titty , don't you understand that receipts will probably go to starving Palestinian children or some other lovely cause .

The Donald is a saviour but keeps his many works of charity quiet .
Something you should learn to do .

I think that many people would back that move. There must be american printers who would appreciate the business.
America First (apart for financial reasons)
You did not mention to we Americans, whose president Trump was, and will be again, that the charge is $59.99 per copy that includes USA official documents such as the constitution and more. Do you buy things made in China?

I think that many people would back that move. There must be american printers who would appreciate the business.
/——/ They aren’t his Bibles. And it would be Biden’s job to do that.
Instead, it says, “GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.”

/——/ They aren’t his Bibles. And it would be Biden’s job to do that.
Instead, it says, “GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.”
However he structures the deal its his bible. Otherwise he would cancel the deal.

I see what you're saying here. You're saying that you agree with the Democratic party that American jobs should be lost overseas.

If President Trump owned the company that produced the Bibles, I'd agree with you ... but, buried in the 10th or so paragraph of this "news" article from The Independent is this important statement that would have been paragraph one, sentence one of any critique of a Democrat candidate.

"The Bibles are sold exclusively through a website that states it is not affiliated with any political campaign nor is it owned or controlled by Trump."

Link

You did not mention to we Americans, whose president Trump was, and will be again, that the charge is $59.99 per copy that includes USA official documents such as the constitution and more. Do you buy things made in China?
Im not claiming to be bringing back American jobs.
He needs to walk the walk.

If President Trump owned the company that produced the Bibles, I'd agree with you ... but, buried in the 10th or so paragraph of this "news" article from The Independent is this important statement that would have been paragraph one, sentence one of any critique of a Democrat candidate.

"The Bibles are sold exclusively through a website that states it is not affiliated with any political campaign nor is it owned or controlled by Trump."

Link
But he does have a break clause in the deal. Suggests he knew very well they were exporting jobs.

Forum List

Back