Trump's Height of Hypocrisy

I care about my country and my fellow American citizens... and Trump is a better leader than Biden or Harris... there are only two choices... so you choose what's more important to you...
Stupid hit stories on Trump or the quality of your life... because things can go very bad very fast...
Unfortunately for you (and for all Americans, including yourself), Trump is who he is and the problem is that you REFUSE to see it,.

I care about my country also. In fact, I was in the Air Force and put my life at risk for my country. As such, we are no different in caring about it.

Unfortunately, your eyes are closed to reality and you REFUSE to see FACTS. Trump only cares about himself and I guarantee you (100% sure) that if his well-being was in stake, he would choose HIS well-being over the country's well being. He has been diagnosed as being a narcissist and narcissists only care about themselves. They would sell their own mothers to fulfill their wants.

It is you that has a sickness that can be cured.............if you only open your eyes to facts.

Skye, if you call having TDS being worried about a leader that I feel is incompetent, hate filled and revengeful (which Trump has clearly stated he is), and that will destroy Democracy, then I definitely have it. As such, I will NOT stop because the option (shutting up and not talking about it) is worse.

I personally think it is you that has TDS (Trump DEVOTION syndrome) and it seems that it is you that cannot stop criticizing anyone with opposing views.

I also think that it is you that is worried because I bring facts, data, and statistics (not opinion) to all my posts and given that you have nothing with which to combat that, you attack the messenger.

The fastest way to shut up a "Troll" is to prove him/her wrong and you have been totally UNABLE to do that.

You are kissing Trump's ass all the time and don't EVER question anything he does or says..............and yet, are full of criticism for Biden and Harris. You are a hypocrite and to me, that is the worst thing to be.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:^^^

Fauci and presumably the Biden regime was invested in the Chinese lab that allegedly released the Covid virus and the left is worried about Trump having Bibles printed in China? WTF?

Nonetheless, that is pure bull because for his own pocketbook and purposes, he buys Chinese and raises the prices to Americans to the nth degree:
Of course he does, at this time has no choice. But as president he can greatly influence our economic policies toward China.

Your argument is moot. A baseless attack.

Forum List

Back