Should Trump give RFK, Jr. a cabinet position? If so, which one?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
RFK, Jr. has some out-there ideas, but overall he seems to support our civil rights, less government interference, and more transparency.

I think he'd be great as the Director of National Intelligence. Considering the CIA and FBI very likely killed both his father and his uncle, it would be interesting to see how he would run those organizations.

RFK, Jr. has some out-there ideas, but overall he seems to support our civil rights, less government interference, and more transparency.

I think he'd be great as the Director of National Intelligence. Considering the CIA and FBI very likely killed both his father and his uncle, it would be interesting to see how he would run those organizations.
I do not want anyone as leftist as RFK Jr. anywhere near our intelligence agencies. But given his stated convictions, he could be great in the EPA and/or FDA.

I do not want anyone as leftist as RFK Jr. anywhere near our intelligence agencies. But given his stated convictions, he could be great in the EPA and/or FDA.

NOAA Fisheries (.gov) is responsible for the management of whales, dolphins, porpoises, seals, and sea lions.

1725041225088.jpeg

If it weren’t for his endorsement of Trump, you’d be calling him a commie.

Like Tulsi Gabbard, RFK, Jr. opposes the Forever Wars DemoKKKrats like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris use to launder money and weaken our military.

Its more likely Israel was behind JFK's assassination.

He is a far leftist but he is one of the more honest ones. He appreciates transparency. FDA would be my first choice.

You republicans need help, the kinds of people you are attracted to is just beyond weird. Trump would fire RFK after a week anyway.

Forum List

Back