Should Washington DC and Washington state be renamed?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Since we are removing anyone and everyone's name from monuments that happen to own slaves then I would think that these two entities should also be renamed. Will Obama demand that the citizens of Washington state rename their state to something he approves such as Chavez? The people might not vote for it but since this dictatorship started in 2008 the people's opinion on anything doesn't seem to count anymore.

Since we are removing anyone and everyone's name from monuments that happen to own slaves then I would think that these two entities should also be renamed. Will Obama demand that the citizens of Washington state rename their state to something he approves such as Chavez? The people might not vote for it but since this dictatorship started in 2008 the people's opinion on anything doesn't seem to count anymore.

Look SD- Another right wing nut job who insists on telling States what to do....LOL

• Banned

Look SD- Another right wing nut job who insists on telling States what to do....LOL

Nope...we got to cleanse this nation of racism and the legacy of slavery. Start the purge right now.

It might interest you to know that these America hating freak liberals from California already moved north to Oregon and Washington and started renaming historic streets Cesar Chavez Blvd.

• Banned

It might interest you to know that these America hating freak liberals from California already moved north to Oregon and Washington and started renaming historic streets Cesar Chavez Blvd.

I kind of wonder if people who just moved into a state should have a right to vote in that state. I live in a state where a lot of people move in and they seem to change everything politically in a way that I don't like. Why should they be able to change a state when they have only been there for a year and will probably move out in another year down the line?

Surprised he isn't calling for Washington, DC to be renamed.

Since the occupants of Washington DC (Congress / President / politicians) have elevated themselves to 'Slave Owners' while the rest of America are their 'slaves', I see no reason to change DC's name.

Forum List

Back