Should we also have red flag laws for drivers license???

considering that far more people are killed with cars than guns wouldnt it be wise to have red flag laws for driving a car???

‘Red Flag’ Gun Control Bills Pick Up Momentum With G.O.P. in Congress
No. You can't carry your car into Walmart and shoot people with it.

you cant carry a car you ignorant moron,,,

but you can drive a 6K pound truck through the door and drive around inside until you kill enough people
Why when it's far easier to carry a rifle in and shoot people?

not if youre already in the truck,,,and its easier to drive than walk,,,even an old useless guy like you could do it
Ok kiddo, how often does that happen vs shootings?

once is enough, not to mention the other tens of thousand killed on the roads,,,

considering that far more people are killed with cars than guns wouldnt it be wise to have red flag laws for driving a car???

but you can drive a 6K pound truck through the door and drive around inside until you kill enough people
I`m pretty sure that people are choosing guns over cars to murder people with the exception of one of your Nazis running over and killing a girl in Charlottesville Va.

from the stats that doesnt seem to be the case
Post those stats up then.

I think within a century it will be illegal for people to drive on public roads for safety reasons. The computers will do everything. It'll be awesome too. Imagine a four-way intersection with no lights, where you just fly through traffic coming from other directions with no impacts. The precision of computers will allow for insane amounts of efficiency in travel.

Black ice will be an adventure

They'll figure it out. I think we're incapable of even comprehending how complex technology will become. It's advancing multiplicity. Imagine explaining to somebody from 1900 what the internet is and that we'll put people in orbit and on the moon. The gap a hundred years from now will be ten times wider than that one. They will have and know shit that would blow our ignorant minds.

I've dealt with black ice...hubby still bitches

My 6th grade teacher told the class someday everyone will carry the "World" in their pocket. It was the first time I ever saw a calculator 1971 - or 72. We still used overhead projectors and chalk boards too. I absolutely agree with your outlook on tech. advancement. Scary ain't it.

Years ago my uncle worked for AT&T and he told me about the upcoming information age. I didn't believe him but here we are

not if youre already in the truck,,,and its easier to drive than walk,,,even an old useless guy like you could do it

once is enough, not to mention the other tens of thousand killed on the roads,,,
The kid in El Paso didn't accidentally shoot all those people.

Please try to be honest.

I`m pretty sure that people are choosing guns over cars to murder people with the exception of one of your Nazis running over and killing a girl in Charlottesville Va.

from the stats that doesnt seem to be the case
Post those stats up then.

http://asirt.org/initiatives/informing-road-users/road-safety-facts/road-crash-statistics

Nope! But you can drive it there full of guns. Hard to carry an arsenal of weapons 800 miles. "No more cars" "No more Planes" "More Moon bat shit". We probably should keep our guns ……. loaded!

Please try to be honest.

who cares if its an accident or on purpose??/youre still dead

Nope! But you can drive it there full of guns. Hard to carry an arsenal of weapons 800 miles. "No more cars" "No more Planes" "More Moon bat shit". We probably should keep our guns ……. loaded!

an empty gun makes a poor club,,,unless its a 10 gauge dbl barrel shotgun

Until the computer fails and we switch over to all impacts.

I really don't think that will happen. Any errors would be corrected quickly and efficiently. Any accidents would pale, pale in comparison to the accidents that happen every day due to human error.

Make it illegal to have a gun in a car.

Please try to be honest.

You are a dishonest twit.

I'm done with ya.

guess you didnt know but criminals dont care about laws

Please try to be honest.

You are a dishonest twit.

I'm done with ya.

thank god!!!

It`s not the cars that have taken away our freedom. When we walk through metal detectors they`re not searching for cars. I think some people here are just pretending to be incredibly stupid.

Doesn't change the problem, law abiding citizens obey the gun laws. Wacko mass murderers don't, and won't, criminal gangs and thugs will not and until someone comes up with a way to keep firearms out of the hands of these groups. The (law abiding) peoples right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed nor should it!

Right or wrong we do have these kinds of law for drivers license.

I have already called my Representatives in my state of Michigan to pass the Red Flag Bill. Because I believe it is necessary as the first step to combat sales and the usage of guns to Mentally ill folks. I know and I understand, they will purchase them online regardless - on an illegal marketplace such as Silk Road and other sites.

I am a proud Gun owner...but I am a responsible person. Yes, accidents are always going to happen. But when someone goes out and kills people just for the sake of their personal agenda, that has NOTHING to do with the Second Amendment. That is callous and makes the argument an iniquitous one. IMO

I have already called my Representatives in my state of Michigan to pass the Red Flag Bill. Because I believe it is necessary as the first step to combat sales and the usage of guns to Mentally ill folks. I know and I understand, they will purchase them online regardless - on an illegal marketplace such as Silk Road and other sites.

I am a proud Gun owner...but I am a responsible person. Yes, accidents are always going to happen. But when someone goes out and kills people just for the sake of their personal agenda, that has NOTHING to do with the Second Amendment. That is callous and makes the argument an iniquitous one. IMO

its not just about mentally ill but also those with a tendency for violence,,,what does that even mean???

that could include people that like to box or wrestle

if you are willing to kill a burglar or rapist does that make you violent??? to a lot of people it does,,,

when you can tell us what mentally ill means and who decides get back to me

you need to rethink your position,,,

Forum List

Back