Should we also have red flag laws for drivers license???

considering that far more people are killed with cars than guns wouldnt it be wise to have red flag laws for driving a car???

‘Red Flag’ Gun Control Bills Pick Up Momentum With G.O.P. in Congress
No. You can't carry your car into Walmart and shoot people with it.
Nope! But you can drive it there full of guns. Hard to carry an arsenal of weapons 800 miles. "No more cars" "No more Planes" "More Moon bat shit". We probably should keep our guns ……. loaded!
Make it illegal to have a gun in a car.

Doesn't change the problem, law abiding citizens obey the gun laws. Wacko mass murderers don't, and won't, criminal gangs and thugs will not and until someone comes up with a way to keep firearms out of the hands of these groups. The (law abiding) peoples right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed nor should it!
Absolutely every person who is behind bars today was once a law abiding citizen. Try another argument because that one is a loser.

I have already called my Representatives in my state of Michigan to pass the Red Flag Bill. Because I believe it is necessary as the first step to combat sales and the usage of guns to Mentally ill folks. I know and I understand, they will purchase them online regardless - on an illegal marketplace such as Silk Road and other sites.

I am a proud Gun owner...but I am a responsible person. Yes, accidents are always going to happen. But when someone goes out and kills people just for the sake of their personal agenda, that has NOTHING to do with the Second Amendment. That is callous and makes the argument an iniquitous one. IMO

you may be a proud gun owner but you are not a supporter of the 2nd amendment,,,

considering that far more people are killed with cars than guns wouldnt it be wise to have red flag laws for driving a car???

Far too many drunk drivers remain on the road. Folks with multiple convictions get away with probation and remain able to drive with little risk of jail time until rhey reach three or four convictions. So, ya, convictions for drunk driving should be a big red flag and be treated more harshly.

Far too many drunk drivers remain on the road. Folks with multiple convictions get away with probation and remain able to drive with little risk of jail time until rhey reach three or four convictions. So, ya, convictions for drunk driving should be a big red flag and be treated more harshly.

its the sane sober drivers I fear most,,,and at least the drunks have an excuse,, the sober ones not so much

A Gun Rights activist was on the local Chicago radio show, 560 am......he pointed out to the Chicago Tribune Reporter that how would she feel if before she could exercise her 1st Amendment Right to Freedom of the Press....she had to wait for each column to be cleared by a Government agent, to make sure she wasn't violating Libel laws, or other laws.....it isn't stopping her...it would just be "common sense" measures to protect the subjects of her stories...

its the sane sober drivers I fear most,,,and at least the drunks have an excuse,, the sober ones not so much
Yes, but we can only have an impact with a limited number of driving offenses. Drunk driving seems like an obvious offense we can have a huge impact on if we want to.

Nope! But you can drive it there full of guns. Hard to carry an arsenal of weapons 800 miles. "No more cars" "No more Planes" "More Moon bat shit". We probably should keep our guns ……. loaded!

guess you didnt know but criminals dont care about laws
Well yes then Gomer, why do we have any laws at all?

Doesn't change the problem, law abiding citizens obey the gun laws. Wacko mass murderers don't, and won't, criminal gangs and thugs will not and until someone comes up with a way to keep firearms out of the hands of these groups. The (law abiding) peoples right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed nor should it!
You can keep and bear your arms, just not in your car.

I thought you were going to SHUT THE FUCK UP because you didnt like getting your ass handed to you,,,

Yes, but we can only have an impact with a limited number of driving offenses. Drunk driving seems like an obvious offense we can have a huge impact on if we want to.

based on the stats we are better off going after the sane sober drivers that are killing people, their numbers are far higher,,,,and if we have red flag laws for them then we can really get rid of them, or at least stop them from driving,,,

I thought you were going to SHUT THE FUCK UP because you didnt like getting your ass handed to you,,,
Lol, I was frustrated by the utter ignorance you were so ably demonstrating, but that was hours ago so I have some patience built up again.

And, sorry to disappoint you but you've never handed anyone their ass. You and your ilk just screech like harpies until everyone gets tired of listening to you and leaves.

That's not a win, son.

Lol, I was frustrated by the utter ignorance you were so ably demonstrating, but that was hours ago so I have some patience built up again.

And, sorry to disappoint you but you've never handed anyone their ass. You and your ilk just screech like harpies until everyone gets tired of listening to you and leaves.

That's not a win, son.

I'm sorry did you say something???

I wasnt listening to you again,,,

could you repeat the question??

That's not a win, son.

Sorry, words to big?

Let's try again, I said:

"You're an irritating dumbass".

Was that a little easier for you to get?

That's not a win, son.

Sorry, words to big?

Let's try again, I said:

could you speak up a little bit,,,you sound like you have a turd in your mouth,,,

That's not a win, son.

Sorry, words to big?

Let's try again, I said:

could you speak up a little bit,,,you sound like you have a turd in your mouth,,,
That's whoever you have reading these posts to you.

That's not a win, son.

Sorry, words to big?

Let's try again, I said:

I'm sorry I still cant understand you,,,
get back to me when you finish your shit sandwich,,,

That's not a win, son.

Sorry, words to big?

Let's try again, I said:

I'm sorry I still cant understand you,,,
get back to me when you finish your shit sandwich,,,
Wow, you're stupid.

Forum List

Back