Should we also have red flag laws for drivers license???

considering that far more people are killed with cars than guns wouldnt it be wise to have red flag laws for driving a car???

‘Red Flag’ Gun Control Bills Pick Up Momentum With G.O.P. in Congress
Far too many drunk drivers remain on the road. Folks with multiple convictions get away with probation and remain able to drive with little risk of jail time until rhey reach three or four convictions. So, ya, convictions for drunk driving should be a big red flag and be treated more harshly.

its the sane sober drivers I fear most,,,and at least the drunks have an excuse,, the sober ones not so much
Yes, but we can only have an impact with a limited number of driving offenses. Drunk driving seems like an obvious offense we can have a huge impact on if we want to.

based on the stats we are better off going after the sane sober drivers that are killing people, their numbers are far higher,,,,and if we have red flag laws for them then we can really get rid of them, or at least stop them from driving,,,
Bad drivers, especially the sane sober ones are not so easy to catch and prosecute. If you give them enough tickets you can take their license away and eventually if they continue driving, jail them. Drunk drivers and drivers on drugs are relatively easy to catch and convict.

considering that far more people are killed with cars than guns wouldnt it be wise to have red flag laws for driving a car???

‘Red Flag’ Gun Control Bills Pick Up Momentum With G.O.P. in Congress
Far too many drunk drivers remain on the road. Folks with multiple convictions get away with probation and remain able to drive with little risk of jail time until rhey reach three or four convictions. So, ya, convictions for drunk driving should be a big red flag and be treated more harshly.

its the sane sober drivers I fear most,,,and at least the drunks have an excuse,, the sober ones not so much
Yes, but we can only have an impact with a limited number of driving offenses. Drunk driving seems like an obvious offense we can have a huge impact on if we want to.

based on the stats we are better off going after the sane sober drivers that are killing people, their numbers are far higher,,,,and if we have red flag laws for them then we can really get rid of them, or at least stop them from driving,,,
Bad drivers, especially the sane sober ones are not so easy to catch and prosecute. If you give them enough tickets you can take their license away and eventually if they continue driving, jail them. Drunk drivers and drivers on drugs are relatively easy to catch and convict.

due to the lowering of alcohol content readings on their little black box the majority of drunk driving convictions are not impaired drivers and not a threat to other drivers,,,

of course those that cause accidents should be prosecuted just like everyone else,,,

like I've said many times, I am far more fearful of the sane sober drivers than the drunks,,,

Last time I went to a DMV, three Mexicans with cell phones got a place in line ahead of everyone else and a sign in English warned: Only one person per line, no cell phones. And then our almighty legislators created the motor voter law that gave them, err, Hispanic illegals the vote...The motor -voter law. And, funny thing about that... sanctuary motor voter law stuff, the legislators never asked American citizens what we wanted...So much for democracy.

Forum List

Back