Should We Amend the Constitution to Make Supreme Court Justice Elected Every Four Years?

Had it been vaccine or lose my job with Biden's mandates via OSHA............

I'll leave it at that.............I did not attend January 6th............if it comes to the silent majority having enough and doing something about it ...........you will know it.
So, let me get this straight

Your “Silent Majority” responds to losing elections by Civil War
Doesn‘t seem like a majority does it?

So, let me get this straight

Your “Silent Majority” responds to losing elections by Civil War
Doesn‘t seem like a majority does it?
How typical............You try to change what I have said..........I said jab.....lose job .........OSHA.......

Then you play the same BS January 6th BS. As you ignored the BS of BLM

Fuck off troll

How typical............You try to change what I have said..........I said jab.....lose job .........OSHA.......

Then you play the same BS January 6th BS. As you ignored the BS of BLM

Fuck off troll
You are the one threatening Civil War if you don’t get your way

Try winning some elections, that is what REAL Americans do when they are dissatisfied with government

You are the one threatening Civil War if you don’t get your way

Try winning some elections, that is what REAL Americans do when they are dissatisfied with government
Your side was the one saying GETTING THE VACCINE OR ELSE.........and attempted to do it outside the constitution via OSHA.

You keep saying OR ELSE you will get it one day.

I don't parse words here with your side............we ARE FED UP WITH YOU...........PERIOD. And the loser whores in gov't who serve themselves and not the nation.

They have done a WONDERFUL JOB OF DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY TROLL

And you praise them daily...........I might actually agree with you if I liked LOCUSTS.

18 years with change every two years... That way this pot luck way of getting Judges one way another can change... Judges would change over time to more reflect the changing attitudes as well...
I could agree with that

It guarantees a changing court and prevents appointing young judges just to ensure they will be on the court for 30 years

With the inevitable appointment of the POS Ketanji Brown Jackson should we fix this problem. She obviously has no place being a Supreme Court Justice, let alone a Supreme Court Justice for life. None of them deserve it for life. They aren't non-partisan. They should be held accountable to Americans.

At this volatile point in history, we should go nowhere's near amending the Constitution!

At this volatile point in history, we should go nowhere's near amending the Constitution!
Could just make it up as we go like the Supreme Court does. Who needs lawful amendments when you have the judicial system?

With the inevitable appointment of the POS Ketanji Brown Jackson should we fix this problem. She obviously has no place being a Supreme Court Justice, let alone a Supreme Court Justice for life. None of them deserve it for life. They aren't non-partisan. They should be held accountable to Americans.
The reason the courts are fucked up now is because we changed how senators were sent to DC. Why would we fuck ourselves even worse with judges?

The reason the courts are fucked up now is because we changed how senators were sent to DC. Why would we fuck ourselves even worse with judges?
Sorry

I would rather vote for my Senator than have him appointed in some backroom deal

no one should be appointed to a lifetime job...no one....

An appointment can be revoked at any moment. Now you’re stuck for six years.
More political hackery

So a political party can pull a Senator for displeasing the party

An elected Senator serves the people who elected him

More political hackery

So a political party can pull a Senator for displeasing the party

An elected Senator serves the people who elected him
The people voted for their state reps. If that changed then yes the senator gets recalled. It’s what the states citizens wanted.

Forum List

Back