Should We Amend the Constitution to Make Supreme Court Justice Elected Every Four Years?

Supreme court judges can be impeached. Clean up the legislative branch and they can get'r done if needed.
Only Presidents that didn't do anything can be impeached. Trump for literally nothing and Clinton for blowjobs (Not that Clinton didn't do other things). Maybe there are some worthy ones in the past but I haven't investigated them.

Correct "LEGALLY?" What does that even mean? They can't become more political. They are already 100 percent political.

So then, you are suggesting that a population full of non lawyers decides if lawyers are doing the correct thing? That is crazy! While we may not agree with findings, we as a population, have no idea if legally, it is correct or not. Know where we take our stand from? When other lawyers tell us what to think, lol.

Nope, a popularity contest for the Supremes doesn't cut it. Instead of 1 judge being put up at a time for congress, the President should choose 3 nominees. Whichever one of the 3 the congress can agree upon, is the one who takes the seat.

We as Americans can tell how a CEO is doing, by our stock prices. We can tell how our state government is doing by our state tax rate, and how many people are moving in or out of said state. But, we really can not tell how the Supremes are doing, because they are supposedly guided by an outside force called our constitution which hamstrings them. Theoretically, they are not allowed to throw that out, even if it makes them more popular, and if they are not forced to run for election, then they can stick to that document without repercussions.

They can change it as I said for terms etc, but they need autonomy to have the ability to do the correct thing.

I'm so sorry. It would apply to ALL the justices. Regardless of if they are retarded Democrats or not.
Thats my point. Youve included a swing at democrats suggesting you would like it controlled by corrupt republicans. You didn't give that much thought.

Only Presidents that didn't do anything can be impeached. Trump for literally nothing and Clinton for blowjobs (Not that Clinton didn't do other things). Maybe there are some worthy ones in the past but I haven't investigated them.
Perhaps check into that further. I am pretty certain SCOTUS members can be impeach too.

Thats my point. Youve included a swing at democrats suggesting you would like it controlled by corrupt republicans. You didn't give that much thought.
Democrats are morons for sure. But I said it applies to EVERYONE!

any RETARD, that does not know what a woman is, let alone when conception begins, is not qualified to be a cafeteria monitor
after all, is this douche bag even sure ITS a woman....

how does 1 get to be so fucking stupid?
oh, just be a SCUM demonRAT
and i bet all you retards of the SCUM demonRATS, approve of this brainless twat

No. The current process is broken because politicians have figured out how to RIG senate elections to ensure the bought and paid for DC swamp rats almost always win.

How about eliminating SCOTUS nominations altogether? Use a lottery drawn panel of 11 appellate judges, drawn at two year intervals from all appellate judges with at least two year tenure and of a maximum age of 60. One term of 22 years, with mandatory retirement at next age 80.

How about eliminating SCOTUS nominations altogether? Use a lottery drawn panel of 11 appellate judges, drawn at two year intervals from all appellate judges with at least two year tenure and of a maximum age of 60. One term of 22 years, with mandatory retirement at next age 80.
How bout we just vote for them? Legally vote for them, I should say.

You would like it packed with leftist moonbats who would do your bidding.

Too bad your Hillary didn't do it huh...........then we could be in a Civil War by now.
Why would we be in a Civil War?

Would you attack the Capitol again if you lost?

Why would we be in a Civil War?

Would you attack the Capitol again if you lost?
Had it been vaccine or lose my job with Biden's mandates via OSHA............

I'll leave it at that.............I did not attend January 6th............if it comes to the silent majority having enough and doing something about it ...........you will know it.

Forum List

Back