Should we come up with another name for Chicago?

Complete nonsense

Democrats have implemented job training, education benefits , healthcare, housing, food assistance …….all which help year round

When was the last time Republicans implemented a policy that helps the poor and working class more than the wealthy?

The conditions of the places run by people like you disproves your lies.

I am a German. I have absolutelly nothing to do with the political party "the Democrats" of the USA. And I have nothing to do with the word "fuck". And now again my question: "Which question?" What did you ask me? Which answer on what question do you miss?
Still demfk playing huh?

Complete nonsense

Democrats have implemented job training, education benefits , healthcare, housing, food assistance …….all which help year round

When was the last time Republicans implemented a policy that helps the poor and working class more than the wealthy?
Freebies just drives inflation through the roof as we are seeing now. Just saw a receipt for $73.00 for Purina -50 lbs of dry dogfood, that is insane. We saw democratic leadership first hand from Carter and now we are seeing a repeat of it now. San Francisco just asked Federal workers to stay at home due to crime in the city. Yep Democrats run everything they touch in the fucking ground

How is the Mississippi Delta and Appalachia doing?

Relatively low crime, low gas prices, low taxes, housing costs under control. Pretty good I'd say.

I know your idea of "doing well" is high crime, high taxes, massive inflation, mass killings of babies, high rates of addiction, high debt, and no civil rights.

How about stay out of every metro area in America. As you well know, your kind isnt welcome there anyway. Just save yourself the trouble of having to bring up cities you have never been to or dont have any intentions of ever visiting. Go back to planning your next Jan 6th.
"Your kind isn't welcome there anyway". Well thank the Almighty for that, we see how well they treat each other. :cool:

Forum List

Back