Should we come up with another name for Chicago?

You're blind. I'd rather live in Appalachia than Chicago any day. I went to first grade in Chicago. First day of school two Buckwheats stole my raincoat.
So you're the same scared person you are today as you were in 1st grade.

I have been to Chicago, have you?

I have also been to many, many shithole Republican cities
I will take Chicago Thank You
Yes, I was Chicago, Oakbrook Terrace, Northbrook, and stayed at McCormick Place last week. I also hit Burr Ridge and Tinley Park on the way out. I would take Nashville, Tampa, or Dallas over Chicago

Yes, I was Chicago, Oakbrook Terrace, Northbrook, and stayed at McCormick Place last week. I also hit Burr Ridge and Tinley Park on the way out. I would take Nashville, Tampa, or Dallas over Chicago

Thanks
All those cities are run by Democrats

Since the word Chicago is only brought up describing black on black violence here at USMBC, should we come up with another term that is more PC, like Windy City or Deep Down Dish?

What other names are there?
Nomenclature: $hithole, Third-World, one each

most metros usually do however the states still bleed red, unlike the Pritzker shit show in Illinois

Fact is Republicans do nothing for the people of the communities they run. Republicans run on austerity …..that is why they are rarely elected in our cities

Good, in Chicago you may have been attacked my MAGA hat wearing white boys on your way back from Subway, right?

No, I usually just figure someone wearing a MAGA hat is a moron and stay clear of them
Kind of like how you stay clear of the guy wearing underpants on his head and screaming at the top of his lungs

Fact is Republicans do nothing for the people of the communities they run. Republicans run on austerity …..that is why they are rarely elected in our cities
in other words, that don't give us high inflation due to all the giveaways. Democrats are effectively bringing back slavery by paying people to sit at home on their asses. Democrats give us cities like Detroit, Flint, and St Louis. All shitholes

in other words, that don't give us high inflation due to all the giveaways. Democrats are effectively bringing back slavery by paying people to sit at home on their asses. Democrats give us cities like Detroit, Flint, and St Louis. All shitholes

Republicans provide giveaways for the wealthy
Democrats have giveaways for poor and working people

Republicans provide giveaways for the wealthy
Democrats have giveaways for poor and working people
Democrats only care about the poor at election time then put policies in place to make them poorer. Democrats are killing the working class in this country

Democrats only care about the poor at election time then put policies in place to make them poorer. Democrats are killing the working class in this country
Complete nonsense

Democrats have implemented job training, education benefits , healthcare, housing, food assistance …….all which help year round

When was the last time Republicans implemented a policy that helps the poor and working class more than the wealthy?

Forum List

Back