Should we listen to the pope RE politics? maybe..

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I am just not sure we should listen to THIS pope..

Pope JP II, however, had some very good things to say about politics, mostly vis a vis TRUTH

He basically said that Humans seek truth, it's in their nature.. and that Heaven is FINDING it... and also finding a loving God...

so yeh... this pope...

He has been called a marxist... and the Catholic Church has always been against communism..

I am just not sure we should listen to THIS pope..

Pope JP II, however, had some very good things to say about politics, mostly vis a vis TRUTH

He basically said that Humans seek truth, it's in their nature.. and that Heaven is FINDING it... and also finding a loving God...

so yeh... this pope...

He has been called a marxist... and the Catholic Church has always been against communism..
You should listen to the Lord's Prophet, not a Pope with no connections to a closed heaven. The Prophet today is Russel M. Nelson, President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Prophets will never lead you astray as Popes do.

You should listen to the Lord's Prophet, not a Pope with no connections to a closed heaven. The Prophet today is Russel M. Nelson, President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Prophets will never lead you astray as Popes do.
oh, so you're saying

don't listen to THAT human being

listen to THIS one

ha ha... please....

I listen to Christ who speaks through HIS Church

not some man made so called "church" .. man-defined "church" No thanks

oh, so you're saying

don't listen to THAT human being

listen to THIS one

ha ha... please....

I listen to Christ who speaks through HIS Church

not some man made so called "church" .. man-defined "church" No thanks
Amos 3:7,, "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." So, you are wrong. You lack humility to be taught by his servants, the prophets.

Amos 3:7,, "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." So, you are wrong. You lack humility to be taught by his servants, the prophets.
I'm not wrong. I know I am not. Proving it to you will be impossible but nonetheless...

There is no more reason to say YOUR favorite pastor or whomever is a prophet and the pope is not.. Francis does not fit the bill but many past popes did...

why is YOUR man a "prophet" but the pope can never be?

francis is not

but past popes have been

yeh, I know... yours is better... nah nah nah nah nah... Please..

I'm not wrong. I know I am not. Proving it to you will be impossible but nonetheless...

There is no more reason to say YOUR favorite pastor or whomever is a prophet and the pope is not.. Francis does not fit the bill but many past popes did...
Amos says you are wrong. You are just like the doubters in Exodus who refused to follow the current Prophet, Moses. Same with all the other prophets where the people tried to stone them too. A prophet is needed to have the heavens open to learn of the messages and teachings of God. We have prophets and apostles again on the earth today. I'm taking advantage of this to learn more about God and our responsibilities on earth. And, you are playing your harp and listening to non-prophets called Popes.

Amos says you are wrong. You are just like the doubters in Exodus who refused to follow the current Prophet, Moses. Same with all the other prophets where the people tried to stone them too. A prophet is needed to have the heavens open to learn of the messages and teachings of God. We have prophets and apostles again on the earth today. I'm taking advantage of this to learn more about God and our responsibilities on earth. And, you are playing your harp and listening to non-prophets called Popes.
until u study the Catholic Church as I have, we cannot discuss this kind of thing... we just cannot

you don't have a clue what u are talking about...

why is YOUR man a "prophet" but the pope can never be?

francis is not

but past popes have been

yeh, I know... yours is better... nah nah nah nah nah... Please..
Because all of your past Popes said they are not prophets. I believe them, not you. Also, the Holy Ghost has testified to me Russel M. Nelson is a prophet of God leading us in these perilous times.

Because all of your past Popes said they are not prophets. I believe them, not you. Also, the Holy Ghost has testified to me Russel M. Nelson is a prophet of God leading us in these perilous times.
again you don't know what you're talking about. I do

until u study the Catholic Church as I have, we cannot discuss this kind of thing... we just cannot

you don't have a clue what u are talking about...
I taught at a Catholic School for 16 years. I know more than you do about your Church.

ALL major religions are for the weak and/or the ignorant (read stupid) and/or the desperate.
No exceptions.

That is my answer to your question.

Forum List

Back