Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

That is a really nice store you have there. It would be a shame if anyone burned it down. Now, about that protection money?

Clearly not a threat, right?

If only criminals knew that you cannot be charged with a crime if you just talk around what you want rather than state it directly. I could murder anyone, all I have to do is point out they should be killed and I am no longer asking for it...
Also, since were going with the “indirect threat” route, then Biden says “maga extremism is a threat to the country”, what he really meant was “over 70 million Americans are a threat to the nation and need to be put down”.

So, I guess they need to stop with the innuendo.

Ok, I get it. I can see how it might be construed as indirect threat, granted, it’s a fine line because in the context of what they were talking about, it could be viewed either way.
And that is why the charges include a host of co-conspirators doing many congruent actions under RICO law.

It is a fine line that is interpreted as a threat due to all the other facts they are alleging. It will be on the state to prove those charges as I have said before but it does not look good.

Last edited:
Ok, so he retweeted what someone else said about them going to jail. If that’s the threat then fine. It’s a bit of a stretch since trump didn’t actually make a threat, he may have just liked the idea. But I can see where one might think it was an indirect threat.
😄

It's a wonder Trump hasn't hired you for his defense team.

Also, since were going with the “indirect threat” route, then Biden says “maga extremism is a threat to the country”, what he really meant was “over 70 million Americans are a threat to the nation and need to be put down”.

So, I guess they need to stop with the innuendo.
Nope.

In what context was Trump's statement made under? As my last post pointed out, the threat is only really a threat in the legal sense that they can support it with the rest of the charges. It is a threat BECAUSE of other actions surrounding it.

If I walk into my friends store and say the "what a nice store you have here" line it is not a threat. It is a threat when John walks in and says it because he was being paid by the local crime boss to do so in order to illicit a specific response from them under duress.

Ok, so he retweeted what someone else said about them going to jail. If that’s the threat then fine. It’s a bit of a stretch since trump didn’t actually make a threat, he may have just liked the idea. But I can see where one might think it was an indirect threat.

LOL

A Tweet by a lawyer who was working pro Bono for Trump. And a retweet is acknowledging the validity of a Tweet. And the tweet was followed up by Trump telling Raffensperger he's committing a crime if he doesn't tell the public there was extensive fraud in his state.

Nope.

In what context was Trump's statement made under? As my last post pointed out, the threat is only really a threat in the legal sense that they can support it with the rest of the charges. It is a threat BECAUSE of other actions surrounding it.

If I walk into my friends store and say the "what a nice store you have here" line it is not a threat. It is a threat when John walks in and says it because he was being paid by the local crime boss to do so in order to illicit a specific response from them under duress.

In this case, we don’t need context for what Biden said. He came right out and said it. “Maga extremism (read: anyone who votes or supports trump, which in this election is 70+ million who voted and probably many more who didn’t), is a threat to the country”. So, what do you do with threats to the country? You eliminate them. There’s some context for ya.
You don’t get to just pick and choose what statements you find dangerous. If trump made a threat, then so did Biden.

of course, it appears Biden is taking action:

September 1, 2022

1693352275598.jpeg

“Maga extremism is a threat to our republic!”

March 31, 2023

Staffers of Jack smith counsel meet with biden staffers

March 30, 2023 trump indicted
June 8, 2023 trump indicted
Aug 1, 2023 trump indicted
Aug 14, 2023 trump indicted.

LOL

A Tweet by a lawyer who was working pro Bono for Trump. And a retweet is acknowledging the validity of a Tweet. And the tweet was followed up by Trump telling Raffensperger he's committing a crime if he doesn't tell the public there was extensive fraud in his state.

Wait…did the tweet come before or after the phone call? Seems it came before…so maybe trump read that and thought that inaction could lead raffensperger to legal trouble.

I mean, there’s no indication, other than those on the left want it to be, that trump was implying he was going to try and put him in jail.

Look, I can see the strong arm tactic, I’m not disagreeing there, but it’s circumstantial evidence because trump never actuallly issued a threat. It’s innuendo at best, you’d have to know what trump was thinking to make something like that stick.

You can’t prosecute someone based on feelings and hunches. As the saying goes “it’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove”. Raffensperger can say “it was a threat” and trump can say “no, I was just trying to inform him that he could be opening himself up to legal problems, as a courtesy, but I wasn’t implying any kind of action on my part”

What do you do with that?

In this case, we don’t need context for what Biden said. He came right out and said it. “Maga extremism (read: anyone who votes or supports trump, which in this election is 70+ million who voted and probably many more who didn’t), is a threat to the country”. So, what do you do with threats to the country? You eliminate them. There’s some context for ya.
You don’t get to just pick and choose what statements you find dangerous. If trump made a threat, then so did Biden.

September 1, 2022

View attachment 822229

March 31, 2023

We are not talking about, and never have, what is 'dangerous.'

We are talking about what is illegal. The context is what makes Trumps statements illegal. Your construal of Biden's speech is not.

We are not talking about, and never have, what is 'dangerous.'

We are talking about what is illegal. The context is what makes Trumps statements illegal. Your construal of Biden's speech is not.

You’re trying to “construe” what trump said to make it a threat, he never actually made a threat but you say that his inference is the threat. Ok, I’ll buy that, but that means bidens inference is also a threat. Again, if you say something is a threat to the country, what is the natural inference? The threat must be eliminated.

You’re trying to “construe” what trump said to make it a threat, he never actually made a threat but you say that his inference is the threat. Ok, I’ll buy that, but that means bidens inference is also a threat. Again, if you say something is a threat to the country, what is the natural inference? The threat must be eliminated.
No, I am not construing anything. I am making a FACTUAL statement, his statements were a threat given the context that are alleged in the indictment. That you want to examine outside comments by Biden that are not in similar context by any silly stretch you might want to make is not only immaterial to that fact, it is nothing but a deflection.

What I wonder when they scream “liar!” over something that is common knowledge - like Hillary blaming the Islamic terror attack on a Christian video - do they KNOW they are lying, or are they really that badly misinformed?

Trump encouraged police brutality.

No, I am not construing anything. I am making a FACTUAL statement, his statements were a threat given the context that are alleged in the indictment. That you want to examine outside comments by Biden that are not in similar context by any silly stretch you might want to make is not only immaterial to that fact, it is nothing but a deflection.

Look, you can deny it all you want. Considering the context of the last several years, where the left has been painting a target on the backs of every Republican, white, Christian, and the fact that the left now equates anyone who is a Republican with “maga”, and white supremacy, bidens words were dangerous because he just told 80 million democrats that anyone who supported trump was a threat to the country.

Again, there’s context for you.

And I’m not trying to deflect from anything. I don’t agree that trumps words to raffensperger automatically indicate a threat, but you do. We don’t see eye to eye. Just like we don’t see eye to eye on Biden threatening 70+ million Americans….however, my point is, if you are going to say that the atmosphere surrounding trump at the time says his words were a threat, then I’m going to say that the atmosphere surrounding Biden says his words were also a threat.

Look, you can deny it all you want. Considering the context of the last several years, where the left has been painting a target on the backs of every Republican, white, Christian, and the fact that the left now equates anyone who is a Republican with “maga”, and white supremacy, bidens words were dangerous because he just told 80 million democrats that anyone who supported trump was a threat to the country.

Again, there’s context for you.

And I’m not trying to deflect from anything. I don’t agree that trumps words to raffensperger automatically indicate a threat, but you do. We don’t see eye to eye. Just like we don’t see eye to eye on Biden threatening 70+ million Americans….however, my point is, if you are going to say that the atmosphere surrounding trump at the time says his words were a threat, then I’m going to say that the atmosphere surrounding Biden says his words were also a threat.
Willfully ignorant voters are a problem, but GOP voters have always been a disgrace LOL

September 1, 2022

View attachment 822229

March 31, 2023

No Biden is talking about the 70% who believe in crap like the election steel the vaccine hoax pedophilia crap about our public servants. Try reality

No Biden is talking about the 70% who believe in crap like the election steel the vaccine hoax pedophilia crap about our public servants. Try reality

And trump simply was informing raffensperger that his actions could cause him legal issues. We can do this all day.

Also, Biden wasn’t talking about 70% if anything. He said “maga extremism” (every Republican according to the left) is a threat to the country. It’s in video, for perpetuity.

If Trump is being indicted for encouraging his supporters to protest peacefully, shouldn’t Kamala Harris be indicted for encouraging rioters by helping raise funds for their bail upon arrest?

In another example, she also said that protestors “should protest“ [the lie] about George Floyd being about police racism, while Trump said his supporters should make their voices heard - although he emphasized PEACEFULLY while Harris did no such thing.

And finally, the damage done during the Summer of Hate and Violence was much worse than the few hours on Jan 6.

NO!

2 tier justice system.

And even if reps were in power, they would do nothing.

suck it up.jpg

And trump simply was informing raffensperger that his actions could cause him legal issues. We can do this all day.

Also, Biden wasn’t talking about 70% if anything. He said “maga extremism” (every Republican according to the left) is a threat to the country. It’s in video, for perpetuity.
Pure Bologna. 69% of GOP voters believe the election was stolen. Is crazy talk and Murdoch should be tossed out of the country like he was out of Australia and the UK for his hateful dangerous anti-american baloney...

Forum List

Back