Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

Trump wanted all the valid votes to be counted as well.
No. He wanted democratic votes to be taken away. He didn’t care if it was valid or not.

I believe he told the DoJ “just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me”.

If Trump is being indicted for encouraging his supporters to protest peacefully, shouldn’t Kamala Harris be indicted for encouraging rioters by helping raise funds for their bail upon arrest?

In another example, she also said that protestors “should protest“ [the lie] about George Floyd being about police racism, while Trump said his supporters should make their voices heard - although he emphasized PEACEFULLY while Harris did no such thing.

And finally, the damage done during the Summer of Hate and Violence was much worse than the few hours on Jan 6.

The premise of the thread is based on a lie.

What else you got?

Nothing in the source you provided qualifies as election fraud.
Disagree?
Where's the pressure to arbitrarily or illegally change the vote counts - to commit fraud?
Where's the pressure to lie - to commit fraud?
What part of the conversation leads you to believe the people Trump talked to thought he asked them to lie, or commit a crime - to commit fraud?
It certainly isn't stated , and given the context of the conversation, there's no implication of any such thing.

As defense counsel you don't think you can generate reasonable doubt here?
There are only two charges in Ga that include fraud and one that mentions defraud as a charge.

Trump wanted all the valid votes to be counted as well.
Gore wanted all the votes to be counted. Trump didn’t.

Huge difference.

False....

613a1e5decce0.image.png

Again, the trial will answer that question for you.
I don’t think it will, because trump never threatened him. The fact that raffensperger “felt” it was a threat is circumstantial, trump can’t be held accountable for the way someone feels.

I don’t think it will, because trump never threatened him. The fact that raffensperger “felt” it was a threat is circumstantial, trump can’t be held accountable for the way someone feels.

:lmao:

You're funny. He threatened him with putting him in jail. That's a threat no matter how Raffensperger took it.

:lmao:

You're funny. He threatened him with putting him in jail. That's a threat no matter how Raffensperger took it.
Really? Trump said that? I think this is another case of “trump said something and left is going to interpret it the way that fits their narrative”

The fact that trump pointed out something doesn’t mean he was suggesting he was going to make it happen.

Really? Trump said that? I think this is another case of “trump said something and left is going to interpret it the way that fits their narrative”

The fact that trump pointed out something doesn’t mean he was suggesting he was going to make it happen.
It's called "Leftist Lies" to stir the pot. They want him gone. They are going to blow everything out of proportion.

If Trump is being indicted for encouraging his supporters to protest peacefully, shouldn’t Kamala Harris be indicted for encouraging rioters by helping raise funds for their bail upon arrest?

In another example, she also said that protestors “should protest“ [the lie] about George Floyd being about police racism, while Trump said his supporters should make their voices heard - although he emphasized PEACEFULLY while Harris did no such thing.

And finally, the damage done during the Summer of Hate and Violence was much worse than the few hours on Jan 6.

She should be. But the GOP is weak AF. And don't have the balls to go after her.

Idiot....

Donald J. Trump retweeted...

He [Donald Trump] gave @BrianKempGA and @GaSecofState every chance to get it right. They refused. They will soon be going to jail.

EpTFWNPU8AA_PTE.jpg:large

That is a really nice store you have there. It would be a shame if anyone burned it down. Now, about that protection money?

Clearly not a threat, right?

If only criminals knew that you cannot be charged with a crime if you just talk around what you want rather than state it directly. I could murder anyone, all I have to do is point out they should be killed and I am no longer asking for it...

I'm tired of repeating it for idiots who refuse to pay attention. Watch the trial and find out.
That's pretty much all you can say. You can tell them to read the indictments, and that won't matter either.

Any facts you give them will be summarily dismissed and/or denied. They'll also dismiss and deny them during the trial. So at least they're consistent.

Idiot....

Donald J. Trump retweeted...

He [Donald Trump] gave @BrianKempGA and @GaSecofState every chance to get it right. They refused. They will soon be going to jail.

EpTFWNPU8AA_PTE.jpg:large

Ok, so he retweeted what someone else said about them going to jail. If that’s the threat then fine. It’s a bit of a stretch since trump didn’t actually make a threat, he may have just liked the idea. But I can see where one might think it was an indirect threat.

That is a really nice store you have there. It would be a shame if anyone burned it down. Now, about that protection money?

Clearly not a threat, right?

If only criminals knew that you cannot be charged with a crime if you just talk around what you want rather than state it directly. I could murder anyone, all I have to do is point out they should be killed and I am no longer asking for it...

Ok, I get it. I can see how it might be construed as indirect threat, granted, it’s a fine line because in the context of what they were talking about, it could be viewed either way.

That's pretty much all you can say. You can tell them to read the indictments, and that won't matter either.

Any facts you give them will be summarily dismissed and/or denied. They'll also dismiss and deny them during the trial. So at least they're consistent.
To be fair…the dems do the exact same thing…

Forum List

Back