Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

The RICO charges allege that it did happen.
Allege.
There's no criminal enterprise or criminal conspiracy of there's no crime.
On its face, trying to overturn an election by finding more votes is not illegal.
You might not think that they have the goods here but to be quite frank, it does not look good. There are a shit ton of 'coincidences' and a lot of other talk that shows intent.
There may very well be certain illegal actions - but unless they are in support of a crime , there's no criminal enterprise.

It's legal to go to the hospital. Its not legal to speed to get there.
Speeding, a crime, is not part of a criminal enterprise or conspiracy because it is legal to go to the hospital.

Allege.
On its face, trying to overturn an election by finding more votes is not illegal.

Gore did the same thing, He was trying to find more votes.
There may very well be certain illegal actions - but unless they are in support of a crime , there's no criminal enterprise.

Speeding, a crime, is not part of a criminal enterprise or conspiracy because it is legal to go to the hospital.

I’m not sure if that’s true. I was speeding to get my mother to the nearest hospital 30 miles away (we were on vacation in a rural area), and a cop pulled me over. I explained my mother was very sick, he took one look at her and knew it was true, and then led me with his flashing lights to the hospital at 80 mph. No ticket.

She did the same thing Trump did - encourage protestors. The difference is that Trump said to be peaceful, while Harris showed that she had the protestors backs if they rioted and were arrested.

Difference is Democrats are weak and ignorant, and Republicans are held to much higher standards. In fact, there are no standards where Republicans are concerned, especially Trump, because the left simply makes them up. Follow along leftists.......

Biden clearly bribes Ukraine for sake of his own pocket. That's good and he deserves your subsequent vote.

Trump floats bribing Ukraine for sake of exposing the Bidens. That's impeachable.

Allege.
And yet there are the charges and they are legal charges for a crime.

You can pretend there was no crime there but, in fact, there was.

You keep claiming there was no crime. There is a charge that alleges a crime so the state contends there was a crime.

Again, you may disagree BUT there is plenty of evidence that is being brought fourth from the state that establishes they were not asking questions about election integrity but rather planning to influence the election.

Over and over Trump was told and shown the allegations of electoral fraud were false. Over and over again, this group of people moved forward anyway with things like setting up an alternate slate of electors that was illegal. The right pretends that none of the actions were actually taken when they were. There is documentation. There are recordings. There are texts. There are attempted actions that all play into making this a criminal enterprise rather than any honest inquiry.

You can stuff your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes, that does not make any of this go away.

Gore did the same thing, He was trying to find more votes.
Gore called up Florida election officials and told them they would face possible jail time if they did not find the votes? Gore had alternate electors slated to go to the capital? Gore pressured the VP to illegally reject the official state certified electoral ballots? Or did Gore do none of those things and you are just talking out of your ass.

Trump called for recounts as well. Recounts were done. Investigations into the recounts were done. Court cases were brought challenging the election results. WAY more than Gore ever did. And Trump is being charged with NONE OF THAT. Because it was all legal.

Other actions, however, are not necessarily legal and Trump is being charged with those actions. You might have a clue about that if you bothered to read a single indictment but, alas, they are like kryptonite to the right and cannot even be gazed upon without risking immediate death.

He pressured state officials to change the vote and just say they recalculated. When all Trumpybears allegations were shot down on the phone call by the state official in charge, the Trumpyone resorted to telling them to just say they recalculated.

Cite / copy / paste?

And so I just don’t know, you know, Mark, I don’t know what’s the purpose. I won’t give Dominion a pass because we found too many bad things. But we don’t need Dominion or anything else. We have won this election in Georgia based on all of this. And there’s nothing wrong with saying that, Brad. You know I mean, having the correct — the people of Georgia are angry. And these numbers are going to be repeated on Monday night. Along with others that we’re going to have by that time which are much more substantial even. And the people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated. Because the 2,236 in absentee ballots. I mean, they’re all exact numbers that were done by accounting firms law firms, etc. and even if you cut ‘em in half, cut ‘em in half and cut ‘em in half, again, it’s more votes than we need.

All of this - the entire transcript is - in conetxt of finding the votes he believe are there. That's legal.
Where;s the pressure to arbitrarily or illegally change the vote counts?

And so I just don’t know, you know, Mark, I don’t know what’s the purpose. I won’t give Dominion a pass because we found too many bad things. But we don’t need Dominion or anything else. We have won this election in Georgia based on all of this. And there’s nothing wrong with saying that, Brad. You know I mean, having the correct — the people of Georgia are angry. And these numbers are going to be repeated on Monday night. Along with others that we’re going to have by that time which are much more substantial even. And the people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated. Because the 2,236 in absentee ballots. I mean, they’re all exact numbers that were done by accounting firms law firms, etc. and even if you cut ‘em in half, cut ‘em in half and cut ‘em in half, again, it’s more votes than we need.

All of this - the entire transcript is - in conetxt of finding the votes he believe are there. That's legal.
How many times did the the Georgia Sec of State tell the Trumpybear that the States numbers were accurate and there were no missing votes to count? Which column of votes did the Trumpyberra what him to lie about and recalculate? Imo asking a state official to lie an recalculate the totals in his favor is a crime, but I will accept the Jury's verdict in the end.

Imo asking a state official to lie an recalculate the totals in his favor is a crime, but I will accept the Jury's verdict in the end.
So...
Where's the pressure to arbitrarily or illegally change the vote counts?
Where's the pressure to lie?
What part of the conversation leads you to believe the people Trump talked to thought he asked them to lie, or commit a crime?
It certainly isn't stated , and given the context of the conversation, there's no implication of any such thing.

As defense counsel you don't think you can generate reasonable doubt here?

I will accept the Jury's verdict in the end.
Like you have a choice.

If Trump is being indicted for encouraging his supporters to protest peacefully, shouldn’t Kamala Harris be indicted for encouraging rioters by helping raise funds for their bail upon arrest?

In another example, she also said that protestors “should protest“ [the lie] about George Floyd being about police racism, while Trump said his supporters should make their voices heard - although he emphasized PEACEFULLY while Harris did no such thing.

And finally, the damage done during the Summer of Hate and Violence was much worse than the few hours on Jan 6.

Wow, good olde lisa just bought a can of whitewash.

So...
Where's the pressure to arbitrarily or illegally change the vote counts?
Where's the pressure to lie?
What part of the conversation leads you to believe the people Trump talked to thought he asked them to lie, or commit a crime?
It certainly isn't stated , and given the context of the conversation, there's no implication of any such thing.

Like you have a choice.
Georgia has a state law against “criminal solicitation to commit election fraud.” That law makes it illegal for a person to intentionally solicit, request, command or otherwise attempt to cause another person to engage in election fraud.

A separate federal law makes it illegal to attempt to “deprive or defraud” people of a “fair and impartially conducted election process.”

Georgia has a state law against “criminal solicitation to commit election fraud.” That law makes it illegal for a person to intentionally solicit, request, command or otherwise attempt to cause another person to engage in election fraud.
Nothing in the source you provided qualifies as election fraud.
Disagree?
Where's the pressure to arbitrarily or illegally change the vote counts - to commit fraud?
Where's the pressure to lie - to commit fraud?
What part of the conversation leads you to believe the people Trump talked to thought he asked them to lie, or commit a crime - to commit fraud?

I'm tired of repeating it for idiots who refuse to pay attention. Watch the trial and find out.

Oh, I know what you are referring to, I’m trying to figure out what part of what he said was a threat.

All you are doing is displaying that you are ignorant of what RICO charges are or how they work.

Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters should also be indicted for inciting the 2020 nationwide Democrat race riots.
riotsleftwingersareviolentspostytyu.jpg

Forum List

Back