Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

And TRUMP never said to riot, either! In fact, he expressly said to be peaceful.

And by comparison, Kamala helped bail out BLM protestors when she KNEW she was sending them back into violent riots. One of the lowlife thugs she bailed out of jail went on to murder someone!

But go ahead and flail, and try to explain why the one who helped people to participate in violent, nationwide riots gets a pass, and the one who expressly said to be peaceful gets the book thrown at him.

She didn't bail anyone out.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

find any fact checker of your choice, they all report the same facts.....
Nobody ever said she expressly said RIOTS should continue….she said PROTESTS should continue. Why do you libs have to lie to defnd your point.

But….

1) She never said they should be peaceful, as Trump did.

2) The protests had ALREADY turned violent, and were occurring throughout the country, and even though Kamala knew this, she still bailed them out so they could go back in.

And TRUMP never said to riot, either! In fact, he expressly said to be peaceful.

Actually Trump never told the crowd to be peaceful. In fact here's the entire section of his speech where he mentioned being peaceful, not telling the crowd to be peaceful

“We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period.”

Actually Trump never told the crowd to be peaceful. In fact here's the entire section of his speech where he mentioned being peaceful, not telling the crowd to be peaceful

“We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period.”
Wow. That’s a stretch. It’s the same thing as telling them to March peacefully and patriotically to make their voices hard.

When did Kamala, bailing out rioters, ever use the word peaceful in ANY form?

As you acknowledged earlier in this thread, she never said rioting should continue, and she never said she supported the rioting, and she never encouraged the rioting.

That was all made up, by the rightwing, lying...well organized propaganda machine, and it spread like wildfire in your so easily fooled, brainwashed crowd's media...who were never shown the hours on end of peaceful protesters throughout the Nation, and were only shown on a repetitive video loop, of rioters and fire and brimstone!
at no point did I ".... acknowledge that she never said "rioting should contintue......."
I said "SHE NEVER USED THE WORD RIOTING-----" she encourage PROTEST --without
ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT THE PROTESTS WERE VIOLENT. SHE, clearly,
supported the FILTH THAT YOU SO ENJOY. I live with it

six of one, half dozen of the other

Georgia had already had 3 separate recounts, Trump lost. The SOS had told him that, many times.

THE GEORGIA VOTE COUNT HAD ALREADY BEEN CERTIFIED, with Biden as the winner, when Trump told the S.O.S. to Recalculate and find 11780 votes, one more than Trump had, to beat Biden by one vote.

All recounts requested by Trump were completed, all court cases by Trump on their count and fraud were defeated in courts of Law, the election contested options of Trump's were all used up, he still lost, the election in Ga was certified before Trump's illegal call to Raffensburger....to find votes for Trump.
Dumbshit

How many times do you need to be told ?

It DOES NOT MATTER who won or lost an historical election.

What matters is the integrity of the PROCESS.

If you idiots could get your heads out of Trump's butt for even one minute, you'd see I'm right.

But you won't. And you can't. Because you have an illness called TDS. You should get help, because you're doing a lot of damage.

Dumbshit

How many times do you need to be told ?

It DOES NOT MATTER who won or lost an historical election.

What matters is the integrity of the PROCESS.

If you idiots could get your heads out of Trump's butt for even one minute, you'd see I'm right.

But you won't. And you can't. Because you have an illness called TDS. You should get help, because you're doing a lot of damage.
Trump questioned the integrity of the process. Recount have been done before---it is
possible that he really believes that the process was compromised. The amount
of FRAUD did turn out to be very DISTRESSING

at no point did I ".... acknowledge that she never said "rioting should contintue......."
I said "SHE NEVER USED THE WORD RIOTING-----" she encourage PROTEST --without
ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT THE PROTESTS WERE VIOLENT. SHE, clearly,
supported the FILTH THAT YOU SO ENJOY. I live with it
Thank you. That leftist is using a Strawman argument. Since she can’t defend her point, she lies about what we said (she did the same thing to me) and then argues against something we never said.

Harris never said to riot. But she never said to be peaceful, either….as Trump did.

Even worse, she KNEW how violent these BLM riots were - murders, assaults, looting, arson, etc., and then she helps push more of them into the fray. One of the thugs she helped “rescue” went on to murder someone.

Trump questioned the integrity of the process. Recount have been done before---it is
possible that he really believes that the process was compromised. The amount
of FRAUD did turn out to be very DISTRESSING
Yes, and in Georgia particularly….where we have video tape evidence of everyone being sent home in the middle of the night, due to some lie about a pipe bursting, and then the dishonest mother-and-daughter team returning to take the Plan B ballots out from under the tables when no observers were around, and run them repeatedly though the counter until the got the number they needed.

Wow. That’s a stretch. It’s the same thing as telling them to March peacefully and patriotically to make their voices hard.
Once again, Trump never told the crowd to march peacefully and patrioticaly.

Read Trumps words again:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Trump was making a non-binding observation.

No different than telling somebody "I know you're going to do something stupid" is not a command to do something stupid.

Read Trumps words again:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

No different than telling somebody "I know you're going to do something stupid" is not a command to do something stupid.
yeah sure----ok----whatevah you say

yeah sure----ok----whatevah you say
Words have meaning, and reading is fundamental.

Observations are not commands.

Read Trumps words again:

^^^ the preztel twisting with this one is almost funny.

An observation is watching something happening. He was giving instructions, the same way I would tell a subordinate “I know you’ll finish this task by noon.” If my boss said that to me, I’d be damn sure to have it done by noon!

But tell me. Since you disapprove of the way Trump used the word “peaceful,” in what form did Kamala use the word when she enabled rioters to rejoin the BLM riots?

Leftards require commands?

I'll remember that.

An observation is watching something happening. He was giving instructions, the same way I would tell a subordinate “I know you’ll finish this task by noon.” If my boss said that to me, I’d be damn sure to have it done by noon!

Good observation. So when Trump told the Georgia Secretary of State "I know you'll find the 11,780 votes..."

Trump was commanding Rafzenberger to illegally, create 11,780 votes.

Thanks for that.

yes they do SO? The issue is ----did anyone INCITE violence? IMO
DI BLASIO incited violence----even Bloomberg is not innocent---by their
word and policies. IMO DINKINS was innocent of the Crown Heights riots of 1991

Good observation. So when Trump told the Georgia Secretary of State "I know you'll find the 11,780 votes..."

Trump was commanding Rafzenberger to illegally, create 11,780 votes.

Thanks for that.
No he wasn’t. It was the same when Gore was trying to find more votes when he demanded a recount - in Dem-heavy counties only, of course.

No he wasn’t. It was the same when Gore was trying to find more votes when he demanded a recount - in Dem-heavy counties only, of course.
Except Trump wasn't asking for a recount, Trump was in your observation, telling Rafzenberger to find 11,780 votes. A command to the Secretary of State as you pointed out, was an order by Trump.

Forum List

Back