Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

So which riot did VP Harris supposedly 'incite', with which words?

Please be specific. There's no such thing as 'general incitement'.
It takes a special kind of moron to think that these people didn't incite riots
Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg

They keep trying to make these goofy, stretchy comparisons. Like the street riots are just as bad as the Insurrection.

Grade school-level stuff. Weak.
They are when they are burning down courthouses and police stations with police inside. There is something wrong with you isn't there?

It takes a special kind of moron to think that these people didn't incite riotsView attachment 822917

So what specific riot was incited by what specific incitement from VP Harris?

Its such a simple question. Its absolutely vital to be able to levy any charges. And yet not one of your ilk have ever been able to answer.

And that failure provides a superb answer to the question of the thread's title.

Which insurrection did she incite, specifically?

And what's your evidence of incitement, Stormfront?

Kind of funny, huh? You want to get Trump without your being able to show a quote of him inciting the riots while with Kamala your defense is sure she tried to incite riots but no one listened to her because she's not worth listening to, LOL Democrats just constantly redefine everything to say you win, we lose. People are tired of it, and you're going to start paying for it

Its such a simple question. Its absolutely vital to be able to levy any charges. And yet not one of your ilk have ever been able to answer.

And that failure provides a superb answer to the question of the thread's title.

Speaking of being specific, show the quotes of Trump inciting the riots. Was it when he said to demonstrate peacefully?

Kind of funny, huh? You want to get Trump without your being able to show a quote of him inciting the riots while with Kamala your defense is sure she tried to incite riots but no one listened to her because she's not worth listening to, LOL Democrats just constantly redefine everything to say you win, we lose. People are tired of it, and you're going to start paying for it

So nothing on VP Harris, huh?

Welp, that was easy.

So much for whataboutry, eh buddy?

So nothing on VP Harris, huh?

Welp, that was easy.

So much for whataboutry, eh buddy?

Declaring yourself the winner based on how worthless your politicians are, LOL. But kaz, no one listens to her, I mean NO ONE. Biden, the Democrats in the Senate, me, NO ONE listens to her, she couldn't have incited anyone, I mean seriously.

That's your argument, classic

All of them, moron. From the very beginning of Saint Floyd. You Democrats are the violent ones
Screenshot_20221209-143606_Twitter.jpg

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
Speaking of being specific, show the quotes of Trump inciting the riots. Was it when he said to demonstrate peacefully?

Speaking of being specific, you've got absolutely nothing linking any specific statement by Kamala to any specific riot.

Thank you for once again demonstrating my point and the futility of this entire thread.

Declaring yourself the winner based on how worthless your politicians are, LOL. But kaz, no one listens to her, I mean NO ONE. Biden, the Democrats in the Senate, me, NO ONE listens to her, she couldn't have incited anyone, I mean seriously.

That's your argument, classic

Then show us what specific statement by VP Harris incited what specific riot, with evidence.

You can't. You fled. And you proved my point.

Instead, you tried to change the subject. Which itself is a delightful demonsttration of this thread's futility and the failure of its premise.

Thank you!

Forum List

Back