Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

Speaking of being specific, you've got absolutely nothing linking any specific statement by Kamala to any specific riot.

So no, you can't show Trump inciting anything, exactly. Remember how you were just pretending you cared about the Constitution? Actually having to prove guilt is a requirement. Suddenly the Constitution isn't so important

Skylar "Thank you for once again demonstrating my point and the futility of this entire thread"

When danger reared it's ugly head Sir Robin turned his tail and fled ...

Speaking of being specific, you've got absolutely nothing linking any specific statement by Kamala to any specific riot.

Thank you for once again demonstrating my point and the futility of this entire thread.

You've been going on page after page that Trump is a criminal for 1/6, and when asked for evidence it's cut and cover time, LOL.

Once again, show quotes of Trump calling for 1/6 violence. I'm only aware of "protest peacefully." Apparently so are you

So no, you can't show Trump inciting anything, exactly. Remember how you were just pretending you cared about the Constitution? Actually having to prove guilt is a requirement. Suddenly the Constitution isn't so important

Skylar "Thank you for once again demonstrating my point and the futility of this entire thread"

When danger reared it's ugly head Sir Robin turned his tail and fled ...

And exactly on cue, you failed.

You can't show us a single statement made by VP Harris that incited a single riot.

But don't feel bad. None of you could. You all failed, demonstrating the failure of premise of this thread.

You've been going on page after page that Trump is a criminal for 1/6, and when asked for evidence it's cut and cover time, LOL.

Once again, show quotes of Trump calling for 1/6 violence. I'm only aware of "protest peacefully." Apparently so are you

And what statements did VP Harris make that started which riot?

Laughing.....keep running, Kaz.

And exactly on cue, you failed.

You can't show us a single statement made by VP Harris that incited a single riot.

But don't feel bad. None of you could. You all failed, demonstrating the failure of premise of this thread.

Looking for those quotes of Trump calling for violence. Are you or have you already looked and you know they aren't there?

LOL

Telling someone they're going to jail for not doing what they want done, is a threat when it comes from someone with the ability to have you put in jail.
When did trump ever say he was going to put raffensperger in jail?

And what statements did VP Harris make that started which riot?

Laughing.....keep running, Kaz.

LOL, point made, you're just sad. You keep parroting that Trump's a criminal until you're called on it, Sir Robin

Looking for those quotes of Trump calling for violence. Are you or have you already looked and you know they aren't there?

And desperately trying to change the topic is all your ilk will ever manage in this thread.

As we both know, you can't show us a single specific statement made by VP Harris that incited any specific riot.

Keep runnining, Kaz. Your tail between your legs merely demonstrates how right I am.

LOL, point made, you're just sad. You keep parroting that Trump's a criminal until you're called on it, Sir Robin

And what statement did VP Harris make that incited which riot?

You've got nothing. Which is exactly my point.

We're 42 pages into this thread......and not one of you has ever been able to answer this simple question, with evidence. And y'all remain so confused why VP Harris has never been charged for a crime you have zero evidence she ever commited.

You're gonna stay confused, Kaz.

Actually we just have a deep disrespect for idiots like you who believe all the crap that you were shoveled from the Democrats and the mainstream media.. you are so gullible and disrespectful, you deserve what you're going to get from the communist running the show.
let's see you have one media outlet in the world from the scumbag Murdoch. We have every respected journalist in the world, bbc France 24 the Hindustani Times you name it everybody thinks you're a total moron. They are correct, at least you are a brainwashed functional moron, and you have to be an ignoramus to believe this crap. Communists believe in a dictatorship that owns all business and industry and as soon as you say crap like that everybody knows you're a brainwashed ignoramus, hater dupe, Politically of course. here is 72% trump greatest people around but totally misinformed at this point by Murdoch and Internet nut jobs and Trump of course....

Last edited:
And desperately trying to change the topic is all your ilk will ever manage in this thread.

As we both know, you can't show us a single specific statement made by VP Harris that incited any specific riot.

Keep runnining, Kaz. Your tail between your legs merely demonstrates how right I am.

Actually that is what the thread is about. You read the title and didn't get it? Seriously????

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

The tweet came before Trump's "perfect" call on 1/2, but after other communication.

A president, who's responsible for ensuring laws be faithfully executed, telling someone they're committing a crime, is threatening them with jail. You have to twist yourself into a pretzel to deny that.

No, you’re the one twisting into a pretzel. Yeah, trump told him that what he was doing could be considered a crime, but you have no proof that he meant it as a threat. It’s just you assuming it because you want it to be that way. Hell, trump could have very easily also meant it as a point of concern for raffensperger…you know, like “look, there could be legal ramifications for this, I just don’t want you to get into any trouble”.

Maybe it was a warning letting him know he could open himself up to legal troubles, but there is no evidence to say he was trying to strongarm raffensperger with a threat.

And what statement did VP Harris make that incited which riot?

You've got nothing. Which is exactly my point.

We're 42 pages into this thread......and not one of you has ever been able to answer this simple question, with evidence. And y'all remain so confused why VP Harris has never been charged for a crime you have zero evidence she ever commited.

You're gonna stay confused, Kaz.
Your argument is a non-sequitur. Think about it. But be sure to warm up first and drink lots of water. You don't want to pull something. You aren't used to thinking, take it slow.

We do know:

1) You contradicted yourself and agree without a statement calling for violence there's no there there
2) You agree Trump didn't call for violence or you'd be THRILLED to show it to me

Sounds like you do get the thread and that the butt of the joke is you. My bad

Actually that is what the thread is about. You read the title and didn't get it? Seriously????

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us which statements made by VP Harris made that incited which riots.

Specifically.

Smiling.......good luck. Every one of you has failed spectacularly on this one.

Your argument is a non-sequitur. Think about it. But be sure to warm up first and drink lots of water. You don't want to pull something. You aren't used to thinking, take it slow.

We do know:

1) You contradicted yourself and agree without a statement calling for violence there's no there there
2) You agree Trump didn't call for violence or you'd be THRILLED to show it to me

Sounds like you do get the thread and that the butt of the joke is you. My bad
he kept saying that we have to be strong and fight, everyone knew what he was saying. Two proud boys got 17 years today. Why don't you go out and start a revolt, super duper?

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us which statements made by VP Harris made that incited which riots.

Specifically.

Smiling.......good luck. Every one of you has failed spectacularly on this one.
That tiny pecker, sorry my man. You really need it propped up by others. Yes, you are loved and followed across continents and oceans, you speak for throngs of people, all hanging on your every word. Americas, Asia, Europe, all cheering Skylar! Skylar!

Sure dude, whatever you say

That tiny pecker, sorry my man. You really need it propped up by others. Yes, you are loved and followed across continents and oceans, you speak for throngs of people, all hanging on your every word. Americas, Asia, Europe, all cheering Skylar! Skylar!

Sure dude, whatever you say

So nothing on VP Harris. Just like everyone else.

Well that was easy.

Forum List

Back