Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

So no, you can't show Trump inciting anything, exactly. Remember how you were just pretending you cared about the Constitution? Actually having to prove guilt is a requirement. Suddenly the Constitution isn't so important

Skylar "Thank you for once again demonstrating my point and the futility of this entire thread"

When danger reared it's ugly head Sir Robin turned his tail and fled ...
"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," Trump said.

No, you’re the one twisting into a pretzel. Yeah, trump told him that what he was doing could be considered a crime, but you have no proof that he meant it as a threat. It’s just you assuming it because you want it to be that way. Hell, trump could have very easily also meant it as a point of concern for raffensperger…you know, like “look, there could be legal ramifications for this, I just don’t want you to get into any trouble”.

Maybe it was a warning letting him know he could open himself up to legal troubles, but there is no evidence to say he was trying to strongarm raffensperger with a threat.
That might be so if Trump wasn't the boss of the DOJ, and in full control of the US Attorney who would prosecute him.

That might be so if Trump wasn't the boss of the DOJ, and in full control of the US Attorney who would prosecute him.
Still, that requires a lot of assumption. There simply isn’t any evidence that he was issuing a threat…

Still, that requires a lot of assumption. There simply isn’t any evidence that he was issuing a threat…

The Secretary of State of Georgia absolutely took it as a threat. Especially after Trump retweeted this:

He gave @BrianKempGA & @GaSecofState every chance to get it right. They refused. They will soon be going to jail."

There's no subtly there. Trump threatened the Secretary of State of Georgia. Says who?

The Secretary of State of Georgia. A life long republican.

The Secretary of State of Georgia absolutely took it as a threat. Especially after Trump retweeted this:

He gave @BrianKempGA & @GaSecofState every chance to get it right. They refused. They will soon be going to jail."

There's no subtly there. Trump threatened the Secretary of State of Georgia. Says who?

The Secretary of State of Georgia. A life long republican.

Ok, so you have trump retweeting something that linn wood said. I get the inference, but you do not have trump himself saying he was going to take legal action. Maybe trump liked the idea of raffensperger going to jail and that’s why he retweeted it, or maybe he like that linn wood said “trump is a good man”…you can draw many inferences from it, but, you don’t have the threat from trump himself.

Ok, so you have trump retweeting something that linn wood said. I get the inference, but you do not have trump himself saying he was going to take legal action. Maybe trump liked the idea of raffensperger going to jail and that’s why he retweeted it, or maybe he like that linn wood said “trump is a good man”…you can draw many inferences from it, but, you don’t have the threat from trump himself.

We have Trump threatening the Secretary of State of Georgia in the case, telling him he needed to find more than 11K votes, and then saying that Raffensperger could face criminal consequence if he didn't take action.

Followed with a retweet from Trump that the Secretary of State didn't take action and would soon be in jail.

This wasn't a subtle threat. And Raffensperger absolutely took it as a threat.

We have Trump threatening the Secretary of State of Georgia in the case, telling him he needed to find more than 11K votes, and then saying that Raffensperger could face criminal consequence if he didn't take action.

Followed with a retweet from Trump that the Secretary of State didn't take action and would soon be in jail.

This wasn't a subtle threat. And Raffensperger absolutely took it as a threat.

Again, I can see the inference, I’m just not sure trump exactly meant it like that. But you do, and that’s fine. I guess we’ll just have to see how it plays out in the courts.

Again, I can see the inference, I’m just not sure trump exactly meant it like that. But you do, and that’s fine. I guess we’ll just have to see how it plays out in the courts.

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting the Secretary of State of Georgia, who definitely took it as a threat.

let's see you have one media outlet in the world from the scumbag Murdoch. We have every respected journalist in the world, bbc France 24 the Hindustani Times you name it everybody thinks you're a total moron. They are correct, at least you are a brainwashed functional moron, and you have to be an ignoramus to believe this crap. Communists believe in a dictatorship that owns all business and industry and as soon as you say crap like that everybody knows you're a brainwashed ignoramus, hater dupe, Politically of course. here is 72% trump greatest people around but totally misinformed at this point by Murdoch and Internet nut jobs and Trump of course....
You should switch your news sources because you sound like a total idiot. Gullible brainwashed sap LOL.
Screenshot_20230303-125844_Twitter.jpg

Forum List

Back