Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

Kamala

“But they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop, and everyone, beware. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”

I said "all" (riots) what about that dont you understand?

So her comment in June incited riots in May, huh?

And you wonder why we just shake our heads at you loons.

face-palm-gif.278959

I think you are a loser

So? You also think a comment by Harris in June incited riots a month earlier in May. So you're not exactly playin' with a full deck; if ya know what I mean. But I do enjoy watching you idiots get your feelings hurt by disparaging remarks about Trump.

So? You also think a comment by Harris in June incited riots a month earlier in May. So you're not exactly playin' with a full deck; if ya know what I mean. But I do enjoy watching you idiots get your feelings hurt by disparaging remarks about Trump.
She encouraged setting up funds to bail rioters out! You are the several fries short of a Happy Meal. Stop your whining and use what little brain you have left. Idiot there was a whole summer full of riots encouraged by not just Kamala but the Democrat Party! Where were you?

There was a whole summer full of riots dumb shit LOL.

Let me remind you what YOU said... you said she incited "ALL" of the riots. The riots began in May. Her comment was in June.

See know why we shake our heads at you loons?

face-palm-gif.278959

She encouraged setting up funds to bail rioters out! You are the several fries short of a Happy Meal. Stop your whining and use what little brain you have left. Idiot there was a whole summer full of riots encouraged by not just Kamala but the Democrat Party! Where were you?

LOL

She did that in July, freak. But that incited riots 2 months earlier, right? :cuckoo:

It's not a lie. The unemployment rate is still low. And it only went up because some 3/4 of a million people entered the workforce with roughly 1/2 million of them not yet finding a job.
You obviously didn't bother to read the article. What a cull and a shill you are. Do us all a favor and step off

LOL

How can she have encouraged riots when they began before she made any of the comments you attribute to her?

face-palm-gif.278959

she "did it" in July. Who cares when she did it. She encouraged rioters
LOL

How can she have encouraged riots when they began before she made any of the comments you attribute to her?

face-palm-gif.278959
Riots were ongoing dumbass the whole summer. Did you graduate from high school?

Forum List

Back