Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

Asking me if you are right? How do you think anybody knows about her encouraging rioters? Why is this a thread? Looks like I am right that you were as dumb as a bag of rocks, congratulations

LOL

Dumbfuck, you literally said she incited riots without saying a word about them.

You really should stop. Fortunately for others here, you can't help yourself.

Say that's a nice poll vaulting technique you've developed, just vault yourself away from your pitiful loss!

Harris never once encouraged riots or rioters and you have no proof to offer that she did do you?
You certainly are tenacious in clinging to your ignorance. Your refusal to do any research on the subject is a great indicator of your partisan attitude. You are certainly part of the problem not the solution.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You need a break, see ya when I clean off my ignore list

Yes, it's easy to ignore questions. And it's easy to put you on ignore for a spell because you are ignoring my questions. See ya when I clean off my ignore list and we'll see if you're in more of a mood to discuss issues. The most bizarre part is your insistence you don't grasp the thread title. Anyway, see ya later

Pussy.

You can't show Harris inciting riots so you run away. Again.

LOL

Dumbfuck, you literally said she incited riots without saying a word about them.

You really should stop. Fortunately for others here, you can't help yourself.
Dipshit, it's common knowledge and easy to research Kamala encouraging rioters and promoting a fund to bail them out when they received police action. Typical American hating communist Democrat stupid ass fucker. How does it feel?

And you can prove he meant violence. Go for it, prove it

GettyImages-1230465340.jpg

Dipshit, it's common knowledge and easy to research Kamala encouraging rioters and promoting a fund to bail them out when they received police action. Typical American hating communist Democrat stupid ass fucker. How does it feel?

LOLOL

What's common knowledge around here is that you just make shit up.

Like your claim that Harris incited riots in May of 2020 by giving a shout out to a bond fund for protesters in July, 2020.

:cuckoo:

LOLOL

What's common knowledge around here is that you just make shit up.

Like your claim that Harris incited riots in May of 2020 by giving a shout out to a bond fund for protesters in July, 2020.

:cuckoo:
Says the person ignorant of the summer of Riots of 2020. What a fool you are

So just to be clear, this is your standard and if I show you quotes of Democrats who are going to "fight" for their cause, you'll blast them and call for their prosecution?

We both know you won't because we both know it's figurative. This is yet another glaring Democrat double standard. You're pathetic and a total lying loser
It's obvious that he intended to get his MAGAMOB to intimidate Congress and he didn't mind a little violence to get it done, because he did nothing for almost two hours after the crowd first breached the barriers and the Capitol Police declared a riot.

It is Trumpenstien who is the pathetic totally lying loser.

"I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt. It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us—from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace."

What a piece of shit. As opposed to a more dignified approach to a loss.

"This is painful and it will be for a long time, but I want you to remember this. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election, it was about the country we love and about building an America that’s hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it."

Says the person ignorant of the summer of Riots of 2020. What a fool you are

LOL

If I'm the ignorant one, how come I know statements made in June and July of 2020 could not have possibly incited riots in May of 2020, and you don't?

It's obvious that he intended to get his MAGAMOB to intimidate Congress and he didn't mind a little violence to get it done, because he did nothing for almost two hours after the crowd first breached the barriers and the Capitol Police declared a riot.

It is Trumpenstien who is the pathetic totally lying loser.

"I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt. It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us—from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace."

What a piece of shit. As opposed to a more dignified approach to a loss.

"This is painful and it will be for a long time, but I want you to remember this. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election, it was about the country we love and about building an America that’s hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it."

Saying it's "obvious" based on you and your hatred of Trump means nothing. That's the dumbest crap ever, that you get to speak for someone you hate because it's "obvious" to you

LOL

If I'm the ignorant one, how come I know statements made in June and July of 2020 could not have possibly incited riots in May of 2020, and you don't?
So she did say things that were insightful of riots? Regardless of when?

But if she ever said to "fight" for the cause, then you'll flip and blast her for inciting violence, that's what you said. Yes, it's pretty stupid. Fighting for a cause is clearly not a reference to violence for anyone smarter than you, which is everyone
Hey towel boy, ya missed a spot.
Your refusal to do any research
How many times do I have to tell you, I did research it and found out it was a lie. She never encourage riots. You refuse to prove me wrong. Simply quote what she said or tweeted. Seriously though, it's already been proven over and over in this thread what she said and who she said it to and it wasn't rioters. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

How many times do I have to tell you, I did research it and found out it was a lie. She never encourage riots. You refuse to prove me wrong. Simply quote what she said or tweeted. Seriously though, it's already been proven over and over in this thread what she said and who she said it to and it wasn't rioters. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Did you run across the part in your "research" where she advocated for people to donate to a fund to bail the rioters out?

Look it up fool or are you too lazy?

Says an ignorant fool who refuses to do any research on the internet. Demands that others do it for him!

I've looked it up. She didn't say what you falsely claimed she said. But the more salient question is why do you think it's the responsibility of others to prove you wrong when you can't even prove yourself right?

So she did say things that were insightful of riots? Regardless of when?

No, she didn't. She never said the words, "riots" or "rioters," in either of those statements. Regardless, she made those comments in June and July. Rendering yiu brain-dead to assert she incited riots in May. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back