Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

The research proves you're lying. She didn't endorse rioting or rioters. That's why you're utterly incapable of quoting her.
Show me imbecile. What I've seen is that she endorsed rioting and Rioters. Communist Democrat sob. Not hard to find.

The research proves you're lying. She didn't endorse rioting or rioters. That's why you're utterly incapable of quoting her.
Again, I am not going to do your work for you. You're obviously lazy and stupid. Why would someone run apologetics for a politician who supports rioters and rioting? Oh you're a communist SOB.

Again, I am not going to do your work for you. You're obviously lazy and stupid. Why would someone run apologetics for a politician who supports rioters and rioting? Oh you're a communist SOB.

You're lying again. Posting quotes for you is not my job. It's yours since you're the one claiming she endorsed funding bail money for rioters.

Which means ... when you say "obviously lazy and stupid," you're really talking about yourself.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You're lying again. Posting quotes for you is not my job. It's yours since you're the one claiming she endorsed funding bail money for rioters.

Which means ... when you say "obviously lazy and stupid," you're really talking about yourself.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Again I'm not going to do the work for you because you are lazy and stupid. Time for you to pull your head out of your ass and look at things in a realistic manner. Kamala Harris and the Democrats supported the rioters and the rioting. It's easy to look up unless you choose ignorance.

Again I'm not going to do the work for you because you are lazy and stupid. Time for you to pull your head out of your ass and look at things in a realistic manner. Kamala Harris and the Democrats supported the rioters and the rioting. It's easy to look up unless you choose ignorance.

It's your job to prove you're right. That makes you the lazy, stupid liar.

So sad. :sad:

The fact that Kamala Harris advocated to bail rioters out and told them to keep going is plastered all over the internet. That makes you a lazy stupid ignorant asshat. Democrat communist sob

The fact that Kamala Harris advocated to bail rioters out and told them to keep going is plastered all over the internet. That makes you a lazy stupid ignorant asshat. Democrat communist sob

It's your job to prove she said that. You can't. That makes you the lazy, stupid liar.

It's your job to prove she said that. You can't. That makes you the lazy, stupid liar.

Instead of just repeating yourself maybe you should do a search on Kamala Harris advocating for rioters. Ignorant communist Democrat sob.

Instead of just repeating yourself maybe you should do a search on Kamala Harris advocating for rioters. Ignorant communist Democrat sob.

Told you, I've done that and she didn't endorse bail for rioters. It's your job to prove she said that. You can't because she didn't. That makes you the lazy, stupid liar.

Told you, I've done that and she didn't endorse bail for rioters. It's your job to prove she said that. You can't because she didn't. That makes you the lazy, stupid liar.

If you've done it and didn't see it that makes you a moron. Idiot. Democrat stupid sob LOL

Are you stupid because you're a Democrat or a Democrat because you're stupid? Definitely something wrong with you

If you've done it and didn't see it that makes you a moron. Idiot. Democrat stupid sob LOL

Nope, she didn't say what you falsely claimed she said. She endorsed bail for protesters, not rioters. It's your job to prove she said "rioters." You can't because she didn't. That makes you the lazy, stupid liar.

Nope, she didn't say what you falsely claimed she said. She endorsed bail for protesters, not rioters. It's your job to prove she said "rioters." You can't because she didn't. That makes you the lazy, stupid liar.

Damn you are a one dense son of a bitch. I'm not going to look shit up for you on the internet that is perfectly available. You've proven that you are a lazy stupid liar, everyone knows it. Democrat communist sob.

Damn you are a one dense son of a bitch. I'm not going to look shit up for you on the internet that is perfectly available. You've proven that you are a lazy stupid liar, everyone knows it. Democrat communist sob.
Tell me why would protesters need to be bailed out?

You can end the argument right here right now if you just tell me why peaceful protesters need to be bailed out of jail. You dumb son of a bitch

You can't answer why peaceful protesters would need to be bailed out. Looks like this argument is a done deal stupid Democrat communist sob

No one's asking you to look anything up. That you can't prove your bullshit speaks for itself.

Forum List

Back