Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

You can end the argument right here right now if you just tell me why peaceful protesters need to be bailed out of jail. You dumb son of a bitch

LOL

Why on Earth would i want this to end? You're making a complete schmuck of yourself by making claims you can't prove.

:dance:

You can't answer why peaceful protesters would need to be bailed out. Looks like this argument is a done deal stupid Democrat communist sob
You can end the argument right here right now if you just tell me why peaceful protesters need to be bailed out of jail. You dumb son of a bitch

LOL

You're posting to yourself, putz. You just called yourself a dumb son of a bitch.

:lmao:

LOL

Why on Earth would i want this to end? You're making a complete schmuck of yourself by making claims you can't prove.

:dance:
Why would your peaceful protesters need to be bailed out of jail stupid communist Democrat?

Kamala Harris advocated for violent protesters "rioters"to be bailed out of jail. See it's that easy stupid democrat communist. It's plastered all over the internet. I feel sorry for you

Asked and answered, ChoadBreath.
So here's the deal. Kamala Harris advocated to bail out protesters. There would only be one reason why the protesters would need to be bailed out, violence. Your people are violent. You are an idiot. I proved my point without even doing any work for you. Stupid Democrat communist sob LOL

I'll go ahead and answer it for you because you are so stupid. Only the violent ones would be in jail dumb shit.

LOL

You're such an idiot. Protesters get arrested too.

With that in mind, you could be arrested if you protest at a time or place, or in a manner that threatens public safety or violates the law, an official curfew, or some other legitimate restriction. Some protests knowingly violate certain restrictions, such as blocking access to a construction site or forming a human chain around a beloved tree. These are referred to as acts of civil disobedience and participants generally expect to be arrested.

LOL

With that in mind, you could be arrested if you protest at a time or place, or in a manner that threatens public safety or violates the law, an official curfew, or some other legitimate restriction. Some protests knowingly violate certain restrictions, such as blocking access to a construction site or forming a human chain around a beloved tree. These are referred to as acts of civil disobedience and participants generally expect to be arrested.

LOL

Lazy stupid communist Democrat you get your information from an advertisement for lawyers LOL. You're a violent sob. stupid too

Kamala Harris advocated for violent protesters "rioters"to be bailed out of jail. See it's that easy stupid democrat communist. It's plastered all over the internet. I feel sorry for you

Nope, she said, "protesters." Not "violent protesters." Not "rioters."

Keep tryin', ChoadBreath.

So sad. :sad:

Lawyers know better than you. Lawyers are smarter than you. The dumbest lawyer on the planet is waaay smarter than you.
Yeah they're after your money. You sure are stupid. Here are some of your mostly peaceful protesters that Kamala bailed out of jail. Wow you are dumb
Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back