Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

No, she didn't. She never said the words, "riots" or "rioters," in either of those statements. Regardless, she made those comments in June and July. Rendering yiu brain-dead to assert she incited riots in May. :cuckoo:
Now you're back tracking, you said she made the comments. Now you say she didn't. You sure are one ignorant sob LOL
No, she didn't. She never said the words, "riots" or "rioters," in either of those statements. Regardless, she made those comments in June and July. Rendering yiu brain-dead to assert she incited riots in May. :cuckoo:
Intelligent people know what she meant by the comments. She actually set up bail funds for the rioters. Are you just stupid or are you a liar?

Intelligent people know what she meant by the comments. She actually set up bail funds for the rioters. Are you just stupid or are you a liar?

No backtrack. I said she made comments. I didn't say she made the comments you falsely ascribed to her. Your ignorance is your problem, not mine.

Intelligent people know what she meant by the comments.

Also false. Intelligent people don't attribute false comments to others as you are doing.

She actually set up bail funds for the rioters. Are you just stupid or are you a liar?

The stupid liar would be the one who can't actually quote her saying she was setting up a bail fund for rioters.

No backtrack. I said she made comments. I didn't say she made the comments you falsely ascribed to her. Your ignorance is your problem, not mine.

Also false. Intelligent people don't attribute false comments to others as you are doing.

The stupid liar would be the one who can't actually quote her saying she was setting up a bail fund for rioters.
Even an idiot could look that one up! What does that say about you?

The stupid liar keeps avoiding the subject and does no research to better himself. Go back to school moron

There was a whole summer full of riots dumb shit LOL.
There was a whole summer with constitutionally protected protests too.....

Just like the people who went to the ellipse rally but did not break in the Capitol or viciously attack the police who were protesting but NOT rioting.

There were 24 million Americans who participated in the peaceful protests throughout our nation, over the George Floyd murder, during the sumner.

There were 10,000 people arrested for civil disobedience throughout the Nation, throughout the summer.

MOST PEOPLE PROTESTED PEACEFULLY.

Your right wing news showed you only the riots that mostly took place at night, after the protesters went home..... You were never shown that day in and day out peaceful protests, by your handlers in your media....

You were shown rioting in a loop, over and over and over again and were sold it was all bad, thru their deceitfulness..... :(

There was a whole summer with constitutionally protected protests too.....

Just like the people who went to the ellipse rally but did not break in the Capitol or viciously attack the police who were protesting but NOT rioting.

There were 24 million Americans who participated in the peaceful protests throughout our nation, over the George Floyd murder, during the sumner.

There were 10,000 people arrested for civil disobedience throughout the Nation, throughout the summer.

MOST PEOPLE PROTESTED PEACEFULLY.

Your right wing news showed you only the riots that mostly took place at night, after the protesters went home..... You were never shown that day in and day out peaceful protests, by your handlers in your media....

You were shown rioting in a loop, over and over and over again and were sold it was all bad, thru their deceitfulness..... :(
7% of the protests turn violent. 30 people were murdered, billions of dollars in damage. You forget,your side owns the media.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 5
It's your job to prove your claims, not mine. That you can't proves you lied.
A stupid liar does no research to back up anything he says. I have researched it all and you are wrong. Communist Democrat sob

Hey towel boy, ya missed a spot.

How many times do I have to tell you, I did research it and found out it was a lie. She never encourage riots. You refuse to prove me wrong. Simply quote what she said or tweeted. Seriously though, it's already been proven over and over in this thread what she said and who she said it to and it wasn't rioters. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Thanks, Karen!

You would know you were a liar if you had done any research. Instead you've embarrassed yourself on here. Communist Democrat sob

Moron, the "research" reveals you're full of shit. She didn't endorse rioting or rioters.

Moron, the "research" reveals you're full of shit. She didn't endorse rioting or rioters.
If you weren't such an imbecile and had done some research you would have found that Kamala Harris supported the riots and even endorsed a fund to bail them out of jail! What an ignorant fuck you have turned out to be

All of these Democrats promoted and covered for your riots. People died. Then you come on here and run apologetics for it. Communist sob
Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg

If you weren't such an imbecile and had done some research you would have found that Kamala Harris supported the riots and even endorsed a fund to bail them out of jail! What an ignorant fuck you have turned out to be

The research proves you're lying. She didn't endorse rioting or rioters. That's why you're utterly incapable of quoting her.

Forum List

Back