Shumer & Pelosi had better ratings than trump.....Ha Ha...

Huh? From your link-

found its biggest audiences on Fox News Channel (8.044M) and CBS (8.043M) which had warmed up the crowd airing NCIS earlier in the night.

Together they bested NBC (7.030M) ABC (4.432M), MSNBC (4.243M), CNN (3.571M) and Fox broadcast network (2.562M). Univision logged 1.7 million viewers.

Where you get your title I have no idea.

You have a reading comprehension problem.

With a 29.3/47 in metered markets results on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox News Channel and MSNBC, Pelosi and fellow Democrat and Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer’s live rebuttal topped Trump’s Oval Office speech on the government shutdown and his demand for a wall on the southern border.

I am not arguing network ratings....stupid.

Chuck and Nancy had a better rating on ALL networks. trump's address was a failed replay.

The POS that brags constantly CANNOT brag about his ratings win.....

Wanna bet?

True....he will probably lie about that also....POS

Uh-huh, Donny has never let the truth get in the way of a good boast and there's absolutely no indication he's going to start now.

"I'm the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody's ever been more successful than me. I'm the most successful person ever to run." -- Donald Trump

The POS that brags constantly CANNOT brag about his ratings win.....

Wanna bet?

True....he will probably lie about that also....POS

Uh-huh, Donny has never let the truth get in the way of a good boast and there's absolutely no indication he's going to start now.

"I'm the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody's ever been more successful than me. I'm the most successful person ever to run." -- Donald Trump

And he knows more about ISIS than the Generals. He has the best Words. He knows more about Social Media than amyone....THE LIST GOES ON...

Forum List

Back