Shut It Down!

The Republicans in Congress in the latest poll have a 19% approval 73% disapproval rating.

That's what their scorched earth obstruction-at-all-costs policy has gotten them.

Escalating the policy that got them down to 19% approval would seem to the rational mind to be insanity.

There is no such poll. You simply lie.
The generic ballot shows even split GOP/Dem. Approval ratings for Congress as a whole are poor. Recall that the Senate is controlled by Harry Reid (D-Corruption) and the Democrats.

Congress: Republicans

You are as ignorant as you are repugnant.

Yet over 50% of Americans want ACA repealed, yet that don't matter?

LMAO

-Geaux

So you're willing to get rid of the Republicans in Congress based on their disapproval rating?

How about them Democrats too?

-Geaux

Congress: Democrats

7/28-31/13

Approve- 31%
Disapprove- 61%
Unsure- 7%

So a 12 point advantage for the Democrats translates into a mandate for the Republicans in Congress?

Are you mentally handicapped?

LMAO

-Geaux

So you're willing to get rid of the Republicans in Congress based on their disapproval rating?

please stop lying. the poll you are attempting to quote addresses congress as a whole, not either party. Congress has a 19% approval rating. obama is at 44%. 63% want obamacare repealed. Even the leader of the teamsters has come out against obamacare--because he finally woke up and realized it will hurt his members---how will they pay their union dues if they only get 30 hours work and have to pay a high premium or a tax penalty for crappy insurance coverage
:eusa_whistle:

Read the title of this page:

Read the Quinnipiac poll.

This is the kind of thing that makes you a laughingstock on this forum. If you had a shred of human dignity you'd be embarassed to tears.

The Republicans in Congress in the latest poll have a 19% approval 73% disapproval rating.

That's what their scorched earth obstruction-at-all-costs policy has gotten them.

Escalating the policy that got them down to 19% approval would seem to the rational mind to be insanity.

There is no such poll. You simply lie.
The generic ballot shows even split GOP/Dem. Approval ratings for Congress as a whole are poor. Recall that the Senate is controlled by Harry Reid (D-Corruption) and the Democrats.

The votes for the Dems aren't any better.
You are as partisan as you are stupid.

LMAO

-Geaux

Are you going to post all the polls showing 50%+ for repeal, or should I just start posting the polls that show you're wrong?

How about them Democrats too?

-Geaux

Congress: Democrats

7/28-31/13

Approve- 31%
Disapprove- 61%
Unsure- 7%

So a 12 point advantage for the Democrats translates into a mandate for the Republicans in Congress?

Are you mentally handicapped?

No, it translates into what must be done by the remaining Americans who are not a part of the above indoctrination.

-Geaux

LMAO

-Geaux

Are you going to post all the polls showing 50%+ for repeal, or should I just start posting the polls that show you're wrong?

Let the fun begin

-Geaux

http://www.pollingreport.com/health.htm

Obamacare poll shock: 77 per cent want the individual mandate repealed or delayed, as the House passes a bill to block IRS enforcement | Mail Online

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports?

More Americans want Obamacare repealed, poll finds | WashingtonExaminer.com

http://www.gallup.com/video/163328/americans-disapprove-affordable-care-act.aspx

CBS News poll finds more Americans than ever want Obamacare repealed

The job creation strategy Americans agree on: repeal ObamaCare | Human Events

Americans Say NO To Obamacare Repeal - The NewsTalkers

Last edited:

You're wrong again.

Sez you.

In fact I would bet dissatisfaction with the GOP comes from them not pushing their agenda more. That is what we see on this site. People who are pro-GOP are disappointed with them not taking a more aggressive stance against the abortion that is the rule of the Democratic Party in the U.S.

You're wrong again.

Sez you.

In fact I would bet dissatisfaction with the GOP comes from them not pushing their agenda more. That is what we see on this site. People who are pro-GOP are disappointed with them not taking a more aggressive stance against the abortion that is the rule of the Democratic Party in the U.S.
Instead too much 'gladhanding' going on...good 'ole boyz network. Repubican leadership has lost thier way, and deserve the neutering they get for forgetting principles of the Founders.

They wear it well.

So, once again we have the radical right calling for the destruction of our economy because the insane political ideology is not being adhered to. These people are calling for the destruction of our nation in the name of some weird form of 'patriotism'.

No, you dishonest hack dolt.

What the right is calling for here (nothing "radical" about it, by the way) is to USE the power of the purse. You may have heard of it. In a government crafted with the notion of checks and balances inherent in the very operation OF the government, it is one of the potentially most powerful checks on governmental excess.

What the right is discussing is NOT 'shutting down the economy' (much less the "destruction of the economy" you hyperventilating ninny) but shutting down the funding of Obamacare.

If you want to know who IS discussing the shutting down of our economy, you dishonest hack dolt, you have to look in another place. Take a look to the LEFT. Look to the Administration and the leftist boobs in Congress. In fact, take a look in the mirror.

You're wrong again.

Sez you.

This site is not representative of normal America.

You're wrong again.

Sez you.

This site is not representative of normal America. This site is not even representative of normal conservatives.

I sure as hell hope the kind of mindless droid liberalism we see here (from stooges like you, carby) is not representative of "normal America" or of the oxymoronic "normal liberals."

Sez you.

This site is not representative of normal America. This site is not even representative of normal conservatives.

I sure as hell hope the kind of mindless droid liberalism we see here (from stooges like you, carby) is not representative of "normal America" or of the oxymoronic "normal liberals."

Name 5 things you've ever proven me wrong on and link to the proof.

Under FDR the nation had one-man government, euphemistically called the 'Imperial Presidency.'

We lost the Constitution.

We are about to see whether or not this nation becomes a one-party government....essentially a totalitarian monarchy.

It could be argued that we're already there, Republicans and Democrats two hands of the same monarch with a royal court complete with giant corporations, special interest groups, political class sycophants and legions of faceless bureaucrats. The only difference between what we have now and the European Monarchies is that we get the illusion of choice when it comes to which hand gets to slap us around and we get to desperately cling to whatever liberty hasn't yet become too inconvenient for our betters to suppress.

The government worshipers of course will strenuously object, since they've been so imbued with the doctrine of statist apologists that any deviation from the mode of ever growing and centralized power seems "radical" to them. They seem to be either unwilling or incapable of thinking this progression through to it's logical conclusion, even though history is replete with examples of what the end game looks like.

Just look at what's going on today, the citizenry is at war with itself over which hand of the monarch gives the less painful beatings and all the while the increasingly enriched ruling class is laughing their heads off at how effective their game plan is working out. We are very well advanced on our journey down the road to serfdom, welcome aboard and enjoy the view.

"Many now believe that with the rise of the totalitarian State the world has entered upon a new era of barbarism. It has not. The totalitarian State is only the State; the kind of thing it does is only what the State has always done with unfailing regularity, if it had the power to do it, wherever and whenever its own aggrandizement made that kind of thing expedient. Give any State like power hereafter, and put it in like circumstances, and it will do precisely the same kind of thing. The State will unfailingly aggrandize itself, if only it has the power, first at the expense of its own citizens, and then at the expense of anyone else in sight. It has always done so, and always will." -- Albert Jay Nock, The Criminality of the State

Statism, regardless of the spin, left or right, is still statism.

You're wrong again.

Repeating I see what many tell you on a constant basis

I get it now

-Geaux

Republican approval is 19%

Democraat approval is 31%.

If you think there's no difference between those 2 numbers you're as stupid as the Rabbi.

how many people polled? what is the political leaning of the people polled? where do they live? what is their income level? what is their age? what is their race?

pay me to do a poll of 1200 people, tell me what result you want, and I will pick a sample that will give you the results you want. The only polls that mean anything will be run in November of 2014 and 2016. I think you dem/libs are in for a shock.

It does not matter.

what matters is an approval vote in every particular district and those are totally different.

approval of Congress as a body is irrelevant

Repeating I see what many tell you on a constant basis

I get it now

-Geaux

Republican approval is 19%

Democraat approval is 31%.

If you think there's no difference between those 2 numbers you're as stupid as the Rabbi.

how many people polled? what is the political leaning of the people polled? where do they live? what is their income level? what is their age? what is their race?

pay me to do a poll of 1200 people, tell me what result you want, and I will pick a sample that will give you the results you want. The only polls that mean anything will be run in November of 2014 and 2016. I think you dem/libs are in for a shock.

Oh so you don't like the poll results so suddenly polls have no credibility.

Why didn't you make the above post to the guy who (wrongly) claimed that according to the polls most people want to repeal Obamacare??

Forum List

Back