🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shut It Down!

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
When ultra liberal and amnesty advocate Geraldo calls this a shameful Schumer Shutdown, it’s time to call The Democraps bluff.

He also said that Dick Durbin and Graham sabotaged what looked like to be an excellent agreement on DACA and Immigration reform.

I’d give them nothing now, especially with Schumer trying to sneak massive domestic spending on Dem Pet Projects in to this whole thing.

It appears the Democrats are going to reject a one month deal and instead look to push forward a 1, 2 or 3 day deal.

This is perfect for the GOP. "We offered a one month deal to give us a cushion, they instead want to pressure us for a short deal to force a poor deal for Americans".

Bad position to be in.

i think most americans dont care so long as they have electricity, their phones are working and the pizza guy is still able to deliver their pizzas

No DACA deal EVER.

The Dems had a DACA deal with The President, Immigration Reform and even funding for CHIPS insurance for children and they sabatoged it

Fuck Them!

Let DACA expire!

When ultra liberal and amnesty advocate Geraldo calls this a shameful Schumer Shutdown, it’s time to call The Democraps bluff.

He also said that Dick Durbin and Graham sabotaged what looked like to be an excellent agreement on DACA and Immigration reform.

I’d give them nothing now, especially with Schumer trying to sneak massive domestic spending on Dem Pet Projects in to this whole thing.
your Lying god Trump sabotaged the Linsey Graham and Durbin DACA deal....and your god sabotaged the last extension of the debt ceiling, where he and MCConnell promised the Dems they would have a bill and vote on DACA within the first two weeks of January, before the next debt ceiling vote.

your god president, gave his word he would also accept anything that could have bipartisan support and pass, he lied about that too....

so yes, some people are stupid and ignorant on this issue, but it is not the Democrats...

I actually look forward to the shutdown. I hope people do end up dying from it, especially if they're old, and ESPECIALLY if they support Trump.

Can anybody explain to me why we need these “continuing resolutions”? Why is there not a real budget? Isn’t that one of congresses responsibilities?

Can anybody explain to me why we need these “continuing resolutions”? Why is there not a real budget? Isn’t that one of congresses responsibilities?

Because our government is weak and dysfunctional, and democracy has ultimately failed, because "the people" are actually fucking morons.

Forum List

Back