Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes

The left is not his real fear... After 6yrs more, and no secret sevice....life will suck... Islamic family's don't forget! ....good luck x-potus!

The picture is from a film you leftists made, where the left jacked off to the idea of murdering Bush.

The left is a far greater threat to Bush (and the nation in general) than the Muzzie Beasts are.

Yeah, different.

Leftist would NEVER threaten to kill a POTUS....

kill_bush_sights_xlarge.jpeg

The left is not his real fear... After 6yrs more, and no secret sevice....life will suck... Islamic family's don't forget! ....good luck x-potus!

Obama arranged it so he and Bush get life time protection. Sorry if any plans were ruined.

The Secret Service protects;

{Former presidents and their spouses for their lifetimes, except when the spouse remarries. }

Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes​

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

After all these years – They still hate Sarah Palin. The Facebook group calling for the assassination of Sarah Palin now has 3,325 likes. The Facebook page has been around since January 2011 after the shootings in Tucson, Arizona. Leftists …

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes | The Gateway Pundit

I don't want her to be assassinated. I'm looking forward to the next chapter since Fox has fired her lazy, stupid ass. I can't wait to read about her bankruptcy filing since she's spent millions and now is earning nothing. She couldn't get a speech gig at an animal shelter.

Yeah, different.

Leftist would NEVER threaten to kill a POTUS....

kill_bush_sights_xlarge.jpeg

Obama arranged it so he and Bush get life time protection. Sorry if any plans were ruined.

Damn..... he did.. Hmmmm...January 10, 2013 The King is going elephant hunting...cool!

I wondered why bush is so speechless, The price for life protection. vp-Dick is in trouble

Last edited:
It is a group about making fun of Sarah Palin, not promoting her death.

Amy, Amy, Amy.... Had a Tea Partier posted on Facebook something similar about Gore, Edwards. or any Democrat, you'd have every law enforcement agency in the United States seeking the culprit. You know it and we all know it.

Except I wouldn't. I posted a list of politically offensive Facebook pages and another poster posted one as well. People can make fun of public figures, while I'd never like that page I'd also never exaggerate the issue.

If they were promoting that someone murder Sarah Palin I would be on your side, but I went to the page and, they don't. They mock her, they mock the GOP, they post a lot of the stuff you will find on this site. Nothing promoting the death of Sarah Palin.

It is a group about making fun of Sarah Palin, not promoting her death.

Amy, Amy, Amy.... Had a Tea Partier posted on Facebook something similar about Gore, Edwards. or any Democrat, you'd have every law enforcement agency in the United States seeking the culprit. You know it and we all know it.

Except I wouldn't. I posted a list of politically offensive Facebook pages and another poster posted one as well. People can make fun of public figures, while I'd never like that page I'd also never exaggerate the issue.

If they were promoting that someone murder Sarah Palin I would be on your side, but I went to the page and, they don't. They mock her, they mock the GOP, they post a lot of the stuff you will find on this site. Nothing promoting the death of Sarah Palin.

I disagree. What does " I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still Alive" mean to you?

If there was a page titled "I hate it when I wake up and Obama is still Alive" with a photo of a gun to his head, would be taken as a possible threat IMO. Forget Obama, any person-- I hate it when I wake up and my Mother is still alive. Name any person. The only conclusion one can jump to is they would be love/like it if he/she were dead. That is how I take the title of the page.

Are they hoping she pulls the trigger on herself? I just don't get it TBH. Yes, we can argue all day long that love is not the opposite of hate but indifference. However 99% of America would say the opposite of hate is love.

CaféAuLait;6740307 said:

I disagree. What does " I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still Alive" mean to you?

If there was a page titled "I hate it when I wake up and Obama is still Alive" with a photo of a gun to his head, would be taken as a possible threat IMO. Forget Obama, any person-- I hate it when I wake up and my Mother is still alive. Name any person. The only conclusion one can jump to is they would be love/like it if he/she were dead. That is how I take the title of the page.

Are they hoping she pulls the trigger on herself? I just don't get it TBH. Yes, we can argue all day long that love is not the opposite of hate but indifference. However 99% of America would say the opposite of hate is love.

There is nothing in the title that promotes someone murder Sarah Palin and the picture is of Sarah holding a gun to her own head. If you go to the page the 1st thing the say directly under the title is that they do not promote the killing of Sarah Palin. There are zero posts that talk about killing Sarah Palin. Nothing. Zip.

CaféAuLait;6740307 said:

There is nothing in the title that promotes someone murder Sarah Palin and the picture is of Sarah holding a gun to her own head. If you go to the page the 1st thing the say directly under the title is that they do not promote the killing of Sarah Palin. There are zero posts that talk about killing Sarah Palin. Nothing. Zip.

Yet, that is not what I asked is it?

What does "I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still Alive" mean to you, the FB page name?. I explained what it meant to me above. Some person off his meds or never given the proper meds could take that to mean one would be happy if she were dead and act upon it, yes?

The Secret Service protects;

{Former presidents and their spouses for their lifetimes, except when the spouse remarries. }

Lifetime Secret Service Protection Restored for Presidents Bush and Obama

It appears to not actually be advocating the assassination of Ms Palin.

However, if it were, I would say it should be removed from FaceBook as hate speech.

There should be a strict no-tolerance policy for that kind of bullshit.

As it is, the imagery is still pretty nasty.

Now that's pretty sick.
Considering all the profound hate I see on these boards by both sides, something like this doesn't surprise me one bit.
Left hate/right hate, it's all the same and I find it fucking sickening.

Indeed! If the page was named any of the following I would HOPE that BOTH sides would try and stop the hate instead of finding an excuse! Having said that one could assume that any page named the following showing a picture of the person with a gun to their head would just fine with some.

I hate is when I wake up and Gabby Gifford’s is Alive (insert picture of Gabby with gun to her head)

I hate it when I wake up and Sasha and Malia Obama are alive (insert picture of Sasha and Malia with guns to their heads)

I hate it when I wake up and Sonia Sotomayor is alive ( insert photo of Sonia with gun to her head)

Then in the about section:

BUT we do not advocate killing any of the above people. Please.

The page is hate and any like named page would also be hate. You are totally correct.

CaféAuLait;6740370 said:
CaféAuLait;6740307 said:

What does "I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still Alive" mean to you, the FB page name?. I explained what it meant to me above. Some person off his meds or never given the proper meds could take that to mean one would be happy if she were dead and act upon it, yes?

The title of the page is provocative and intended to catch someone attention. Look at the title of this thread, it's the same type of provoacation.

Obviously the Facebook page is for satire, hell it even says so in the description.

How many times do conservatives have to act like retarded seals?

And no, I'm not a liberal nor a leftists before you jump to your idiotic conclusions without thinking, which you seem to do so well.

So do tell me what political party jumps in by calling another party three separate names ( idiotic, retarded and seals) and states they jump to conclusions very well, in just two short sentences. Please tell me your party preferences or what have you so I can avoid one that attacks another as you do in the post above. TIA.

Now that's pretty sick.
Considering all the profound hate I see on these boards by both sides, something like this doesn't surprise me one bit.
Left hate/right hate, it's all the same and I find it fucking sickening.

Are you sure it all hate by some?

CaféAuLait;6740370 said:

The title of the page is provocative and intended to catch someone attention. Look at the title of this thread, it's the same type of provoacation.

Ahhhhh, call attention and is provocative. So no one could believe that such could "provoke" another to do exactly what the title of the page is? Make sure that someone does not wake up unhappy anymore, and take care of the problem for those that hate it so much when she wakes up? IOW assure that Palin does not wake up?

You still did not answer what that meant to you. It has no meaning to see such a title all?

Would you agree with a page and the same disclaimer which showed a photo of Sasha and Malia Obama with guns to their heads proclaiming " I hate it when Sasha and Malia Obama wake up alive"?

It's hate no matter how you spin it, IMO.

Last edited:
only 3000? Im glad to here few people dislike Sarah Palin. She is a non-issue. Let her live her life in peace.

Forum List

Back