Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes

You Republicans keep getting punked by the Republican Entertainment Complex but keep going back for more. Is there any doubt who the low information voters are?

Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes

hey, nutbar, i went and looked at the page just so i could see if what you said was true for once... in which case i'd have said wishing for someone to be assassinated because someone disagrees with their politics is unacceptable.

however, as usual, you and your rightwingnut "sources" are liars...

from the page

"Community
This is a page about venting dislike over Sarah
Palin. This is [sic] no way advocates an assassination
of Sarah Palin in any way, shape or form"

just saying.

facebook-sarah-palin-death-e1359435020827.jpg

Not seeing the Death Threats. Just a Bunch of Classless fucking losers who have never contributed even 1/10th what she has to this country, and never will.

I have to assume you didn't look at the Facebook page, or you would see they post absolutely nothing about assassinating Sarah Palin. It's a political comedy/commentary page.

As to Obama, that's apples and oranges as he's POTUS, but I wouldn't take offense to a page like this one on Harry Reid or some other high democratic political figure.

Yeah, different.

Leftist would NEVER threaten to kill a POTUS....

kill_bush_sights_xlarge.jpeg

If I were a 'leftist' (by the definition I imply on these posts), I would definitely NOT want Palin to disappear; she would be too dear to my cause.

hey, nutbar, i went and looked at the page just so i could see if what you said was true for once... in which case i'd have said wishing for someone to be assassinated because someone disagrees with their politics is unacceptable.

from the page

"Community
Aw, gee......Wehrwolfen is full-o'-shit.....again.

Who saw that comin'?

eusa_doh.gif

Rubber Room fodder.

Silly.

Wehrwolfen is just a cut 'n paste bot. Who cares what Sarah does anyway?

from the page

"Community

just saying.

facebook-sarah-palin-death-e1359435020827.jpg

Can you circle the part calling for her assassination?

An argument could be made based on the picture that they are calling for Palin to assassinate herself. :lol:

Last edited:
It is a group about making fun of Sarah Palin, not promoting her death.

Amy, Amy, Amy.... Had a Tea Partier posted on Facebook something similar about Gore, Edwards. or any Democrat, you'd have every law enforcement agency in the United States seeking the culprit. You know it and we all know it.

It is a group about making fun of Sarah Palin, not promoting her death.

Amy, Amy, Amy.... Had a Tea Partier posted on Facebook something similar about Gore, Edwards. or any Democrat, you'd have every law enforcement agency in the United States seeking the culprit. You know it and we all know it.

She checked it out herself and saw that your post was bullshit.

Another poster pointed out an Obama hate site.

You don't think people are going to do that? Don't you think this stuff through?

I have to assume you didn't look at the Facebook page, or you would see they post absolutely nothing about assassinating Sarah Palin. It's a political comedy/commentary page.

As to Obama, that's apples and oranges as he's POTUS, but I wouldn't take offense to a page like this one on Harry Reid or some other high democratic political figure.

Yeah, different.

Now you know why W never went hunting with Dick Cheney.

Who in their right mind would even get involved in a Facebook page devoted to not liking something or somebody? Who are these people? 5 year-olds?

:lol:

Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes​

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

After all these years – They still hate Sarah Palin. The Facebook group calling for the assassination of Sarah Palin now has 3,325 likes. The Facebook page has been around since January 2011 after the shootings in Tucson, Arizona. Leftists …

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes | The Gateway Pundit

Nothing will happen to those people. This isn't the first time direct threats have been made. Don't expect authorities to question the ones who started the page or force Facebook to take it down. If anything actually happened to Palin, the media wouldn't point to the violent rhetoric on the left, they'd just say it's some random person.

I didn't think it was legal to directly threaten someone's life. Nugent was investigated for a comment he made. The Black Panthers made direct threats against whites and nothing happened. It's clear we have a double standard, one that allows the left to say the most vile things and threaten peoples' lives while the right doesn't dare say anything at all.

Nah.

If it were Mustang or Synthia, yes - but Amy isn't a raging hypocrite like that.

Yeah, different.

The left is not his real fear... After 6yrs more, and no secret sevice....life will suck... Islamic family's don't forget! ....good luck x-potus!

Yeah, different.

The left is not his real fear... After 6yrs more, and no secret sevice....life will suck... Islamic family's don't forget! ....good luck x-potus!

Obama arranged it so he and Bush get life time protection. Sorry if any plans were ruined.

Forum List

Back