Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes

Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes​

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

After all these years – They still hate Sarah Palin. The Facebook group calling for the assassination of Sarah Palin now has 3,325 likes. The Facebook page has been around since January 2011 after the shootings in Tucson, Arizona. Leftists …

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes | The Gateway Pundit

Sad indeed. ONLY 3,300????

CaféAuLait;6740588 said:
CaféAuLait;6740370 said:
Yet, that is not what I asked is it?

What does "I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still Alive" mean to you, the FB page name?. I explained what it meant to me above. Some person off his meds or never given the proper meds could take that to mean one would be happy if she were dead and act upon it, yes?

The title of the page is provocative and intended to catch someone attention. Look at the title of this thread, it's the same type of provoacation.

Ahhhhh, call attention and is provocative. So no one could believe that such could "provoke" another to do exactly what the title of the page is? Make sure that someone does not wake up unhappy anymore, and take care of the problem for those that hate it so much when she wakes up? IOW assure that Palin does not wake up?

You still did not answer what that meant to you. It has no meaning to see such a title all?

Would you agree with a page and the same disclaimer which showed a photo of Sasha and Malia Obama with guns to their heads proclaiming " I hate it when Sasha and Malia Obama wake up alive"?

It's hate no matter how you spin it, IMO.

No I do not think the title of that page could cause someone to murder Sarah Palin.

What does it mean to me? It means someone really hates that we live in a time where someone of Sarah Palins ilk could be so close to our highest office.

Please don't spin, I never said I "agree" with the page.

I would probably be more offended if the page featured children, however I would also be saying the same thing... That it does not call for their deaths and that while I wouldn't like it, I see no problem with it.

Umm... If You can show me how this site calls for the assassination of Sarah Palin, I will pay you $5,000 cold hard cash.

If you can't show me, it is an admittance that you are a emotion monger spreading hyperbole everywhere you go.

only 3000? Im glad to here few people dislike Sarah Palin. She is a non-issue. Let her live her life in peace.

I doubt it, betcha the Dems are gonna ride this horse for as long as they can. The gift that just keeps on giving.

That won't upset the libs on this board, they will probably cheer

Not this 'Lib'. If this is true and if it's against the law, I think that they should be punished. Very bad form on the people who wrote that and own the page.

That won't upset the libs on this board, they will probably cheer

Not this 'Lib'. If this is true and if it's against the law, I think that they should be punished. Very bad form on the people who wrote that and own the page.

Not true in the least, as is typically the case with these sorts of stories coming out from the left.

It's all a mad dash to get their next fix... their next fauxrage.

facebook-sarah-palin-death-e1359435020827.jpg

There is no defense for this crap. The caption is a joke compared to the first impression of the picture. If this was a picture of Obama with a gun or hangman's Noose the defenders here would be yelling for human sacrifice. Left or Right. this is over the top.

CaféAuLait;6740588 said:
The title of the page is provocative and intended to catch someone attention. Look at the title of this thread, it's the same type of provoacation.

Ahhhhh, call attention and is provocative. So no one could believe that such could "provoke" another to do exactly what the title of the page is? Make sure that someone does not wake up unhappy anymore, and take care of the problem for those that hate it so much when she wakes up? IOW assure that Palin does not wake up?

You still did not answer what that meant to you. It has no meaning to see such a title all?

Would you agree with a page and the same disclaimer which showed a photo of Sasha and Malia Obama with guns to their heads proclaiming " I hate it when Sasha and Malia Obama wake up alive"?

No I do not think the title of that page could cause someone to murder Sarah Palin.

What does it mean to me? It means someone really hates that we live in a time where someone of Sarah Palins ilk could be so close to our highest office.

I would probably be more offended if the page featured children, however I would also be saying the same thing... That it does not call for their deaths and that while I wouldn't like it, I see no problem with it.

( emphasis added)

I just went to the page and I found these posts, in one the owner of the page states that he KNOWS the page would be removed if this were Obama he was speaking about but because Palin is a "lowly former governor" it's no big. I also find another of the owners posts stating there have been members submitting death threats against Palin, quite telling.

Here are the posts by the owner and dates of the posts:

I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still alive
January 22
"You would get kicked off if you have this picture but with Obama."
Well no shit. He's the fucking president. Palin's just a lowly former governor and mouth-piece of FOX News and the GOP.

January 24
There are people on this page who have made real death threats to Palin on here before. If you want to take down people who have made death threats, go for gold. You're talking to the wrong guy here.

And the owner of that page also runs one with the same name for Romney:

https://www.facebook.com/IHateItWhenIWakeUpAndMittRomneyIsStillAlive

The page(s) is meant to provoke, you are correct. It matters not if it is Palin ( a woman I can't stand) or Obama, or Obama's children the page is wrong.

Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes​

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

After all these years – They still hate Sarah Palin. The Facebook group calling for the assassination of Sarah Palin now has 3,325 likes. The Facebook page has been around since January 2011 after the shootings in Tucson, Arizona. Leftists …

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Sick. Facebook Group Calling for Assassination of Sarah Palin Now Has 3,300 Likes | The Gateway Pundit

It's the liberals who pull this shit...they get away with it all the time. They call for the murder of some conservative they don't like, yet will scream like banshees if someone from the right says obama's not a nice guy. What's worse is that the libs love this kind of thing....they thrive on spewing comments of wanting pubs dead or raped or beaten or, well, you get the idea, but go into epileptic fits if a pub so much as mentions that Chris Matthews or Rachel Madcow are the least bit racist in their comments. They are pathetic excuses for human beings. Until the libs can get their heads out of their asses, they deserve every shitty thing the pubs say about them.

facebook-sarah-palin-death-e1359435020827.jpg

There is no defense for this crap. The caption is a joke compared to the first impression of the picture. If this was a picture of Obama with a gun or hangman's Noose the defenders here would be yelling for human sacrifice. Left or Right. this is over the top.

Why does everything have to have a defense?

God, If you spent all your time defending shit, like all the stupid shit people on this board say, you'd have no time left for anything.

I'd be no more riled up about an image of Obama pointing a gun at his own head(someone else pointing a gun at his head, that's another story) or hanging HIMSELF, than I am with this image.

You don't have to defend that shit when it gets posted.

Deal with it.

CaféAuLait;6740991 said:
CaféAuLait;6740588 said:

( emphasis added)

I just went to the page and I found these posts, in one the owner of the page states that he KNOWS the page would be removed if this were Obama he was speaking about but because Palin is a "lowly former governor" it's no big. I also find another of the owners posts stating there have been members submitting death threats against Palin, quite telling.

January 22
"You would get kicked off if you have this picture but with Obama."
Well no shit. He's the fucking president. Palin's just a lowly former governor and mouth-piece of FOX News and the GOP.

January 24
There are people on this page who have made real death threats to Palin on here before. If you want to take down people who have made death threats, go for gold. You're talking to the wrong guy here.

The page(s) is meant to provoke, you are correct. It matters not if it is Palin ( a woman I can't stand) or Obama, or Obama's children the page is wrong.

There are a different set of rules for the president. There are laws on the books and people have gone to jail. Apples, oranges.

It is a group about making fun of Sarah Palin, not promoting her death.

So, you'd be kewl with a page on assassinating Obama, long as it said "jes kidding."

Oh, but that would be DIFFERENT....

I have to assume you didn't look at the Facebook page, or you would see they post absolutely nothing about assassinating Sarah Palin. It's a political comedy/commentary page.

As to Obama, that's apples and oranges as he's POTUS, but I wouldn't take offense to a page like this one on Harry Reid or some other high democratic political figure.

Not apples to oranges....other than to a liberal who is convinced that they can threaten, intimidate, and make death threats to anyone who is a pub. If obama or clinton or reid or biden or pelosi's name was in there, you asshole liberals would be foaming at the mouth over this kind of thing.

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

I bet if you put a similar page up for Obama, it would get a hell of a lot more than 3300 likes in two years.

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

I bet if you put a similar page up for Obama, it would get a hell of a lot more than 3300 likes in two years.

True, but you'd also probably have the secret service at your door.

So, you'd be kewl with a page on assassinating Obama, long as it said "jes kidding."

Oh, but that would be DIFFERENT....

I have to assume you didn't look at the Facebook page, or you would see they post absolutely nothing about assassinating Sarah Palin. It's a political comedy/commentary page.

As to Obama, that's apples and oranges as he's POTUS, but I wouldn't take offense to a page like this one on Harry Reid or some other high democratic political figure.

Not apples to oranges....other than to a liberal who is convinced that they can threaten, intimidate, and make death threats to anyone who is a pub. If obama or clinton or reid or biden or pelosi's name was in there, you asshole liberals would be foaming at the mouth over this kind of thing.

People on the internet make death threats all the fucking time. You can't go on a fucking youtube video without a huge debate and a few people threatening to murder the other.

You can't throw a virtual stone on the internet without some anonymous hack calling for the death of someone.

There are no internet police. Threats need to be pursued by the owners of the domains on which they are posted, typically.

If someone threatened another forum member with death on this forum, it'd be the responsibility of this forum to get involved.

Don't act like internet death threats are some recent phenomenon or are only relevant in the realm of politics, especially one sided politics("Only liberals make death threats because blah blah blah blah!").

CaféAuLait;6740991 said:

( emphasis added)

January 24

There are a different set of rules for the president. There are laws on the books and people have gone to jail. Apples, oranges.

Different laws matter not, the law would apply that a threat was being made against the president, correct? So one can't assume the same about anyone else? One can only percieve it as a threat if it were Obama's name?

And if you read the second post, it also says that those who are members of that page have made real death threats against Palin, why is that you don't think it might possibly be the name of the page and the feeling it is provoking?

by Jim Hoft
January 28, 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:
They are scared to death of her.

People on the internet make death threats all the fucking time. You can't go on a fucking youtube video without a huge debate and a few people threatening to murder the other.

You can't throw a virtual stone on the internet without some anonymous hack calling for the death of someone.

There are no internet police. Threats need to be pursued by the owners of the domains on which they are posted, typically.

If someone threatened another forum member with death on this forum, it'd be the responsibility of this forum to get involved.

Don't act like internet death threats are some recent phenomenon or are only relevant in the realm of politics, especially one sided politics("Only liberals make death threats because blah blah blah blah!").

Ah, another liberal tactic.....deflect, deny, distract. Because liberals feel they should have no accountability at all.... Sorry, can't have it both ways. You can say because it happened on the internet that it doesn't matter because it's "anonymous", well, again if it had a dem's name attached to those comments with a gun pointed at their head we would be hearing a RADICALLY different story and the news media would all over it. So for you to sit here and claim the fb page is silly is outright craziness on the part of liberals, once again.

Forum List

Back