Sick of Liberals and theri Pundits...

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
So sick of liberal pundits kissing Obamas ass even when he clearly lied to the American people saying they can keep their insurance when he knew for yrs that wasn't true. Now they defend him and say , well they might not be able to keep that insurance they get to buy better insurance. How is it better that my sons have to buy Maternity and GYNO insurance when he doesn't even have a vagina. ( all plans have to cover this) Or that the elderly have to purchase maternity coverage( again all plans have to cover it) Things they will never use.. Obama care is one size fits all plan and your going to pay for all is bull crap!! > Let people buy the insurance they need ,not the insurance you think everyone needs.

So sick of liberal pundits kissing Obamas ass even when he clearly lied to the American people saying they can keep their insurance when he knew for yrs that wasn't true. Now they defend him and say , well they might not be able to keep that insurance they get to buy better insurance. How is it better that my sons have to buy Maternity and GYNO insurance when he doesn't even have a vagina. ( all plans have to cover this) Or that the elderly have to purchase maternity coverage( again all plans have to cover it) Things they will never use.. Obama care is one size fits all plan and your going to pay for all is bull crap!! > Let people buy the insurance they need ,not the insurance you think everyone needs.
Of course many on the right are sick of "liberal pundits." THEY know what they believe and DO NOT want to be bothered by facts or the truth.

Of course many on the right are sick of "liberal pundits." THEY know what they believe and DO NOT want to be bothered by facts or the truth.

What truth.It has been proven Obama has lied over and over but the liberal media still kisses his ass instead of reporting the TRUTH!

What truth.It has been proven Obama has lied over and over but the liberal media still kisses his ass instead of reporting the TRUTH!

You have to understand something about limp-wristed liberals. They do not give a damn about Obama - never did. Barry is nothing more than a "means to an end" and for them, that is the "fundamental transformation" of the United States from world superpower to France.

They have prayed for these times for the last 40-45 years and they now have it. Hell, they have even convinced the republicans to abandon their ideals and act like little "mini-liberals".

I predict that in another 6-8 months, Barry will be irrelevant (even mores than he is now). The pussy left will abandon him completely and begin concentrating on getting that fat-assed murderer Hillary "The Wide" Clinton elected. Bank on that.

Fortunately, they WILL lose the Senate in that time period and the republicans will keep the House.

I think that "liberals" and "conservatives" are two sides of the same coin. In America, they both work to prevent freedom and liberty from prevailing.

I agree. The ACA is ridiculous. It is exactly what Republicans proposed in the 90's. We need a true national health care system like the rest of the modern industrialized world does, and we should recognized health care as a fundamental right for all citizens.

I don't care if the ACA lives or dies. In fact, it might be a good thing for the right wing to defeat the ACA. It would define the right wing even better, and it might activate the "masses" to actually demand something better.

I think that "liberals" and "conservatives" are two sides of the same coin. In America, they both work to prevent freedom and liberty from prevailing.

I agree. The ACA is ridiculous. It is exactly what Republicans proposed in the 90's. We need a true national health care system like the rest of the modern industrialized world does, and we should recognized health care as a fundamental right for all citizens.

I don't care if the ACA lives or dies. In fact, it might be a good thing for the right wing to defeat the ACA. It would define the right wing even better, and it might activate the "masses" to actually demand something better.

OBarrycare will never be repealed. You WILL get your wish, however. America will, at some point, will turn OBarrycare into a single-payer plan which will be the final nail in the coffin for the greatest healthcare system the world has ever seen.

Enjoy being England. Pray to God that you or your family never gets sick or, pray that you become independently wealthy so you can afford to pay out-of-pocket for your care.

we should recognized health care as a fundamental right for all citizens.

How exactly can one have a fundamental right to someone elses services? Answer: They can't.
It's against everything individual liberty and private property stands for.

How exactly can one have a fundamental right to someone elses services? Answer: They can't.

If "individual liberty and private property" opposes the right to health care as obliging and obedient citizens of a country, then we have serious issues.

Hell, isn't patriotism itself in opposition to "individual liberty and private property?" I would think so. How about sincere Christians? Are they opposed to "individual liberty and private property?" If so, is that a bad thing, then?

Are your rights of "individual liberty and private property" definitively more important than the things other people place in higher stead? There are those in the world that feel that true freedom only happens when there is no property. Are they all wrong, then, according to your realm?

We negotiate rights, like it or not.

gop-wtc-new-unions_n.jpg

If "individual liberty and private property" opposes the right to health care as obliging and obedient citizens of a country, then we have serious issues.

Hell, isn't patriotism itself in opposition to "individual liberty and private property?" I would think so. How about sincere Christians? Are they opposed to "individual liberty and private property?" If so, is that a bad thing, then?

Are your rights of "individual liberty and private property" definitively more important than the things other people place in higher stead? There are those in the world that feel that true freedom only happens when there is no property. Are they all wrong, then, according to your realm?

Good God……...

His penis is responsible for any seeding of the fields.

Pray to God that you or your family never gets sick or, pray that you become independently wealthy so you can afford to pay out-of-pocket for your care.

The horrible scenario you cite was the scenario in America pre-ACA. ACA has not helped much, but national health care would. People in civilized European nations (and Australia and Canada) love their systems.

Pray to God that you or your family never gets sick or, pray that you become independently wealthy so you can afford to pay out-of-pocket for your care.

The horrible scenario you cite was the scenario in America pre-ACA. ACA has not helped much, but national health care would. People in civilized European nations (and Australia and Canada) love their systems.

You Sir, are a complete and utter fool.

You have to understand something about limp-wristed liberals. They do not give a damn about Obama - never did. Barry is nothing more than a "means to an end" and for them, that is the "fundamental transformation" of the United States from world superpower to France.

They have prayed for these times for the last 40-45 years and they now have it. Hell, they have even convinced the republicans to abandon their ideals and act like little "mini-liberals".

I predict that in another 6-8 months, Barry will be irrelevant (even mores than he is now). The pussy left will abandon him completely and begin concentrating on getting that fat-assed murderer Hillary "The Wide" Clinton elected. Bank on that.

Fortunately, they WILL lose the Senate in that time period and the republicans will keep the House.

I bet you don't earn much money on your 1-900-pchycic hot line.

No, we don't. Rights are inalienable and not up for negotiation. You do not have the right to someone elses services (their property, their liberty) in healthcare the same way you don't have a right to a share of a farmer's crop.

Yes, an individuals liberty and private property are more important than what other people want from them. Regardless of how highly they regard attempting to conscript one into slavery.

I bet you don't earn much money on your 1-900-pchycic hot line.

Tell you what sonny….when you learn how to spell "Psychic" - then come back.

His penis is responsible for any seeding of the fields.

He is not in a relationship yet. Why should he have to buy it he is not married and the woman has to have insurance too that covers that shit!! Plus when does a 65 yr old women need a maternity plan.. They don't..

I would like the truth, but I didn't get it from Obama. Nothing but a bald faced lie.

You Sir, are a complete and utter fool.

You, Sir, sound more polite and reasonable when you use the word "sir."

No, we don't. Rights are inalienable and not up for negotiation. You do not have the right to someone elses services (their property, their liberty) in healthcare the same way you don't have a right to a share of a farmer's crop.

Yes, an individuals liberty and private property are more important than what other people want from them. Regardless of how highly they regard attempting to conscript one into slavery.

Does wage slavery count?

Forum List

Back