Sick: San Diego college instructs students on pedophillia as a sexual orientation

Meanwhile, if you can show me posting on a thread about kicking puppies and not condemning puppy kicking, you'll have a point.

So you're still not condemning puppy kicking, even after the subject was brought up. Very telling. It's clear everyone should keep puppies away from you.

You have gonads? You don't even have the courage to condemn leftist pedos.

But I condemn leftist pedos, rightie pedos, all pedos. That's a given. It didn't need to be said. Now, you better condemn puppy kicking, unless you want to admit to being a puppy kicker.

Happy now, little douche? We've played your "BUT HAVE YOU CONDEMNED XXX" game. Did it give you a tingle up the leg, like when you talk all violent about what you want to do pedos? So manly, that is.
Still haven't found that puppy-kicking thread? Shame. You'd have a point, then, maybe.

Run along, Troll.

I'm all for public hanging for pedos, regardless of political affiliation.

Can you say the same, or are you going to pretend leftist pedos don't exist?
I've always said....put them all on a desert island somewhere and then provide supplies enough for half of them.
Kinda cruel and unusual -- but it's not like pedos deserve any better.
But interesting.

However, let's remember that this would ONLY happen to those guilty beyond a doubt. Remember the McMartin PreSchool case? Makes the Right wing PizzaGate lies look like child's play.
Of course, convicted by a jury of their peers.

But given all the revelations about Epstein and his activities, PizzaGate is looking more and more credible.
Really? :71:
If there was any reason at all -- rational or irrational, doesn't matter -- to connect PizzaGate to Trump, you'd be all over it.

Homos on the left are not renouncing their actions and admitting they were in the wrong. In fact they are claiming it’s “normal” and should be accepted as moral behavior as well.
There is nothing to renounce. They did nothing wrong Adultery is dishonest, hurts people, and destroys families. The acceptance of homosexuality, the extending of rights to gays people is a positive thing. It allows them to form families which are the cornerstone of society. And what the fuck does your comment have to do with pedophilia? Most pedophiles target children of the opposite sex,

I've always said....put them all on a desert island somewhere and then provide supplies enough for half of them.
But interesting.

However, let's remember that this would ONLY happen to those guilty beyond a doubt. Remember the McMartin PreSchool case? Makes the Right wing PizzaGate lies look like child's play.

But given all the revelations about Epstein and his activities, PizzaGate is looking more and more credible.
If there was any reason at all -- rational or irrational, doesn't matter -- to connect PizzaGate to Trump, you'd be all over it.
Pizza gate??!! Are you out of your pathetic fucking mind??!!

SICK: San Diego College Instructs Students on "Pedophilia as a Sexual Orientation" - Big League Politics

The push by mainstream media and leftist academics to normalize pedophilia as an acceptable sexual identity appears to be reaching a new level of intensity, as an American student shared a powerpoint slide from a college class describing pedophilia in strikingly ambiguous terms on Friday.

Because when your a moron you let things go right over your heads and accept the PARROTED bs line they fed you as to why this is so great and grand lmfao. YOu stupid asses are putting your own kids up for sexualization............
College kids are some of the most gullible people around, that's why they get robbed all the time and accept degenerate shit like pedophilia as normal.
What exactly do you mean by "accept as normal"?
I think the statement is self explanatory.
No it is not. I think that I know what you're getting at, but you don't have the guts to say it because you know that you will be called out on your stupidity if you do,.

But interesting.

Pizza gate??!! Are you out of your pathetic fucking mind??!!
Same thing I said to bode applies to you, too.

I wrote this on the USMB a few weeks ago:

".... Buttigieg also said that if being gay was evil everyone should blame God because God created him that way. That was a rather stupid remark from someone who professes to be Christian. There is no doubt that the Bible strongly condemns homosexuality. It defies reason to suggest that God would create a man predestined to be gay. If God is responsible for a person being gay, is he also responsible for those who murder, molest children and commit other types of abominable acts? Can a pedophile run for president saying “ If you don't like me being a pedophile, blame God because He made me this way? Wouldn't the same rational apply to serial killers and rapists? Or is Butt Boy saying that everyone has freedom of choice but gays?

"I have one question for Butt Boy, a question he has neither the courage nor the integrity to answer: “Would you have preferred that God made you straight?" He cannot say “yes” because he would alienate the entire gay population; nor can he say “no” because that would prove he is gay by choice and not the will of God. Butt Boy would do a Mexican hat dance around the issue and give an answer totally unrelated to the question. This is what dishonest politicians do."

Now the lunatic left is trying to normalize pedophilia. I'm so shocked you could knock me over with a wrecking ball. These people have no shame. God help the rest of us.

The Bible strongly condemns adultery. It mattered none to those who voted for Trump.
Adultry isn't being celebrated as a good thing now is it

No, in fact it's one of the Big Ten. But I have never heard an adulterer say, “Don't blame me; God. made me this way.” You have the last word.

No, that isn't the argument. The argument is that being gay is a sin that one should not support with your vote. Adultery seems acceptable.

I do not see people having adultery pride parades!

Only electing them while condemning others.

I wrote this on the USMB a few weeks ago:

".... Buttigieg also said that if being gay was evil everyone should blame God because God created him that way. That was a rather stupid remark from someone who professes to be Christian. There is no doubt that the Bible strongly condemns homosexuality. It defies reason to suggest that God would create a man predestined to be gay. If God is responsible for a person being gay, is he also responsible for those who murder, molest children and commit other types of abominable acts? Can a pedophile run for president saying “ If you don't like me being a pedophile, blame God because He made me this way? Wouldn't the same rational apply to serial killers and rapists? Or is Butt Boy saying that everyone has freedom of choice but gays?

"I have one question for Butt Boy, a question he has neither the courage nor the integrity to answer: “Would you have preferred that God made you straight?" He cannot say “yes” because he would alienate the entire gay population; nor can he say “no” because that would prove he is gay by choice and not the will of God. Butt Boy would do a Mexican hat dance around the issue and give an answer totally unrelated to the question. This is what dishonest politicians do."

Now the lunatic left is trying to normalize pedophilia. I'm so shocked you could knock me over with a wrecking ball. These people have no shame. God help the rest of us.

The Bible strongly condemns adultery. It mattered none to those who voted for Trump.

Has President Trump ever gone around saying that cheating is great and we should all do it?

Yes, pretty much. He bragged about all the women he could get.

Homos on the left are not renouncing their actions and admitting they were in the wrong. In fact they are claiming it’s “normal” and should be accepted as moral behavior as well.

Actually, it's people from all walks of life.

SICK: San Diego College Instructs Students on "Pedophilia as a Sexual Orientation" - Big League Politics

The push by mainstream media and leftist academics to normalize pedophilia as an acceptable sexual identity appears to be reaching a new level of intensity, as an American student shared a powerpoint slide from a college class describing pedophilia in strikingly ambiguous terms on Friday.

Because when your a moron you let things go right over your heads and accept the PARROTED bs line they fed you as to why this is so great and grand lmfao. YOu stupid asses are putting your own kids up for sexualization............

As Rome was declining, abhorrent behavior, and sexual deviancy was the order of the day, but for the tax payers to subsidize these State Universities that allow this type of advocacy for child endangerment, should be not only investigated, but if found to be promoting this sort of sick crap, should be shut down.

Back in the day, 60 years ago, sodomy was outlawed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. It was considered to be a "perversion" and the perpetrators were considered to be mentally ill people, like Ralph was in the classic educational film "Boys Beware".

The first step toward popularizing the process was the declaration that it is a "sexual orientation" and people were born that way.

History is repeating itself.

As Rome was declining, abhorrent behavior, and sexual deviancy was the order of the day, but for the tax payers to subsidize these State Universities that allow this type of advocacy for child endangerment, should be not only investigated, but if found to be promoting this sort of sick crap, should be shut down.

Half these a.holes are lucky they even know what the hell " ROME FALLING" is even about . These stupid fks today don't even know who the hell the 1st President is ...

College kids are some of the most gullible people around, that's why they get robbed all the time and accept degenerate shit like pedophilia as normal.
And yet...it wasn't college kids, it was House Republicans who voted a pedophile as Speaker of the House.

And yet...it wasn't college kids, it was House Republicans who voted a pedophile as Speaker of the House.
Who are you talking about? Dude from Alabama? Technically he would not be classified as a pedophile. 16 is not prepubescent and a lot of if not most states have 16 as the legal age of consent and marriage. I don't agree with 16 being the age of consent, at least not with dudes his age....but it's called ephebophilia when you like youngsters that have went through puberty.
"Technically he would not be classified as a pedophile".....well, that makes it SO MUCH better.

You said that cats trigger sociopaths?

Or is it that you're now claiming to have invented the general concept of calling someone a sociopath?

Dave, it appears the butthurt has risen into your brain, disabling your cognitive functions. I mean, even more than usual.
It appears you can't condemn leftist pedos.

Dood. That's entirely fucked up.
While the RIght runs theirs for political office.
Hey, maybe your Pedo Island punishment could use Epstein's Island! You know, Eptstein, the liberal? Where Bill Clinton went? A LOT?
You mean this guy? View attachment 280144 View attachment 280145 View attachment 280146
images
Oh, you mean the guy who kicked Epstein out of his resort when Epstein started getting pedo-ey with an underage girl?
That's his story and he's sticking to it. (why didn't he call the authorities too?)

But interesting.

Hard to connect fat donnie to something that never existed.

Rome declined and fell when the christians took over.

Back in the day, 60 years ago, sodomy was outlawed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. It was considered to be a "perversion" and the perpetrators were considered to be mentally ill people, like Ralph was in the classic educational film "Boys Beware".

The first step toward popularizing the process was the declaration that it is a "sexual orientation" and people were born that way.

History is repeating itself.
So....oral sex was outlawed in all 50 states....interesting history lesson. (BTW...oral sex IS sodomy)

(BTW...oral sex IS sodomy)

That wasn't my understanding of the Bible, and I went to Catholic school for 16 years between 1st Grade and 4 years of college.

But if you have a different understanding, I don't know what to tell you.

I never heard anyone suggest that Slick Willy was actually engaged in sodomy in the WH with Ms. Lewinsky. But if that's the case, it should have been brought up and it wasn't.

Forum List

Back