‘Sickening’: World reacts as explosions rock Ukrainian cities

Do you think all people behave logically? I don’t. Common sense tells us that’s not the case. Specifically, autocratic dictators like Putin often don’t act logically or in the interest of their people.

Your assumptions don’t seem well grounded.
What is the reason?

Do you think all people behave logically? I don’t. Common sense tells us that’s not the case. Specifically, autocratic dictators like Putin often don’t act logically or in the interest of their people.

Your assumptions don’t seem well grounded.

Putin is acting totally logically in the interest of Russians who inhabit the majority of the Donbas!
You're a know nothing Wanker.

Putin is acting totally logically in the interest of Russians who inhabit the majority of the Donbas!
How so? Russia is kind of a shithole. It’s autocratic. Lacks essential freedoms. The judicial system is entirely corrupt. The police operate entirely on kickbacks.

How so? Russia is kind of a shithole. It’s autocratic. Lacks essential freedoms. The judicial system is entirely corrupt. The police operate entirely on kickbacks.

I stand by what I said 'bout you being a know nothing. You just confirmed it!!

Please stick to domestic issues ONLY.

Lol, spoken by a lying Russian swine. Tell your buddies to remove Putin before it is too late. He opos off a nuked Russia will glow in the dark soon after. Death to Putin and anyone who supports him.

Why do you work so hard to be them?

Lol, spoken by a lying Russian swine. Tell your buddies to remove Putin before it is too late. He opos off a nuked Russia will glow in the dark soon after. Death to Putin and anyone who supports him.

Is this an idle threat?

Forum List

Back