SICKLY VLAD Bombshell leaked spy docs suggest Putin DOES have Parkinson’s and cancer… and is ‘stuffed full of steroids’

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Speedy passing into the shadow realm vovka ! :thup:

1667391814170.png

I still have my doubts. The MSM would be crawling all over this if it had any shred of evidence to be the case.

I still have my doubts. The MSM would be crawling all over this if it had any shred of evidence to be the case.
do you agree that Moscow SUCKS BIG TIME ?

SARS-like bat coronavirus, ZC45 from Zhoushan Island, China, has this spike sequence: RGD.
What's this Parkinson's amino acid sequence doing in a bat coronavirus? Does Putin know?

So next, Professor Badger will link other professors to the virus mentioned, ZC45.

It's caution, not wisdom: post #1 looks to be CIA-MI6 propaganda that JFK Jr. has already warned us about in his book now made into a move (The Real Anthony Fauci).

Since Putin is Red Banner KGB, it's highly unlikely he does not know about ZC45's link to Parkinson's and the Chinese military. So if his hand trembles in the media, he's only toying with the reactionaries. Bat coronavirus ZC45 was discovered in 2017 by the Chinese military on Zhoushan Island, Zhejiang Province, China.

'28 Oct: But after the outbreak, now Major General Wuchun Cao set out to find other viruses that would divert attention from the close relationship of ZC45 to SARS-CoV-2. While Zhengli Shi provided RaTG13, he contributed the pangolin sequences.'

So Wuhan Institute of Virology's bat lady, Zheng-li Shi, helped Cao conceal important evidence as to the origins of SARS-CoV-2. Shi's deception included a different bat species for RaTG13 from the Mojiang mine, Rhinolophus affinis, whereas ZC45 came from Rhinolophus pusillus. The latter virus is neurotropic in rats, making the Parkinson's connection.

As usual, Stupidity gets the reality it deserves. If KGB knows, Putin knows.

Jan 2021 Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Canada / Vladimir Makarenkov et al / ZC45
'....but also a close relative of the bat CoV ZC45 and ZXC21 strains....pangolin may be an intermediate host of this dangerous virus.'

Breakfast Dogs @ 28 Oct: 'Wuchun Cao had been appointed in 2017 to lead a biosafety team at Wuhan Institute of Virology reporting directly to Xi Jinping.'

Forum List

Back