*Sigh* Another Topic, Another GOP TRAITOR to America - Dinesh

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Another fucking traitor who makes me want to rip my hair out. Make NO mistake, shelling innocent cities and women and children is NOT a 'use of power' as this traitor says.

Anti-American and anti-humane. This guy needs to go to Russia or some place. I am so sick of this.

Last edited:

Another fucking traitor who makes me want to rip my hair out. Make NO mistake, shelling innocent cities and women and children is NOT a 'show of power' as this traitor says.

Anti-American and anti-humane. This guy needs to go to Russia or some place. I am so sick of this.

Dinesh has always been a piece of shit. He's a fake historian who constantly gets his ass handed to him by actual historians. It's embarrassing.

I can't get the full OP

and probably don't need to... I've disagreed w/ Dinesh but very rarely

I like his books and have found no dishonesty...

make a clear OP and maybe I will think differently? I am not getting the link..

Another fucking traitor who makes me want to rip my hair out. Make NO mistake, shelling innocent cities and women and children is NOT a 'show of power' as this traitor says.

If that guy has any connection to MAGAtards you just have to excuse the idiotic statement.

when you post on a forum like this you are speaking to everyone,,
Are you saying you agree that Putin is worth our respect because he uses his power to kill innocents?

Are you saying you respect his invasion of an INNOCENT country full of folks just wanting to live?

What are you saying you disagree with me on?!

Another fucking traitor who makes me want to rip my hair out. Make NO mistake, shelling innocent cities and women and children is NOT a 'use of power' as this traitor says.

Respecting one's enemy and liking one's are two different things. If you knew that, you wouldn't feel so shitty.

So funny , Dinesh is a traitor and stinkthefloyd is American. Wow.

Are you saying you agree that Putin is worth our respect because he uses his power to kill innocents?

Are you saying you respect his invasion of an INNOCENT country full of folks just wanting to live?

What are you saying you disagree with me on?!
In this context, "respecting Putin" equates to understanding his ability and will to cause harm and not underestimating that ability and will. A term for it is "healthy respect". "Never underestimate your enemy" is an axiom that's centuries old. I'm thinking that exactly what Biden's administration did.

That doesn't make him a traitor, you dolt.

Now Biden was giving China our intelligence about Russia and the Chinese turned that over to Russia.

So if that tweet is treasonous what is Biden and his idiot crew?

I hope that there are those keeping track of those who are giving aid and comfort to our enemy.

In this context, "respecting Putin" equates to understanding his ability and will to cause harm and not underestimating that ability and will. A term for it is "healthy respect". "Never underestimate your enemy" is an axiom that's centuries old. I'm thinking that exactly what Biden's administration did.

That doesn't make him a traitor, you dolt.

Now Biden was giving China our intelligence about Russia and the Chinese turned that over to Russia.

So if that tweet is treasonous what is Biden and his idiot crew?
They were trying to stop a catastrophe. Are you seriously blaming Biden for asking the 2nd most powerful country in the world 'please help us save Ukrainian lives'

I mean my God. I would try anything to prevent what we are seeing on CNN. Missiles falling, airports blowing up, women dead, streets turned into warzones.

Forum List

Back